Bendy VS Jersey

Bendy exited the limo with Charlie and Vaggie in tow, the former carrying Vivian in her arms, as they entered the local Hell-N'-Stop for a few groceries.

Vaggie: Okay, let's make this quick. Just a small little outing for the four of us. Aside from the things Vivian and the others requested, we'll make this swift. No booze, not too many snacks, just the things we need.

Charlie: Got it.

Vivian: Okay, Mama.

Bendy: Ooh, what about we-

Vaggie: No Count Chocula. We all know how you get with the stuff.

Bendy grumbled under his breath as Charlie found a shopping cart. The four entered and Vaggie pulled out the grocery list.

Vaggie: Okay, most important. Bread, Milk, Eggs, Produce. Okay, Charlie, you and I will get the produce and the bread, along with the other things we need.

Charlie nodded as she smiled and Vivian giggled at the sight of her father sneaking a box of the forbidden cereal into the cart.

Vaggie: bendy, since the dairy is all the way on the other side of the store, you take Vivian to get the eggs and milk. *grabs Bendy's wrist and throws box into aisle* ¡Pensé que había dicho que no Count Chocula!

Bendy: Okay, okay, sorry babe.

VIvian smiled as Bendy took her hand and led her to the dairy aisle.

--------------------------------------

Bendy had already gotten the eggs and gave them to Vivian for her to hold and help out.

Bendy: Okay, eggs. What else did we need?

Vivian: We need milk, Dad.

Bendy: Oh, right....wait, Dad? What happened to Daddy?

Vivian: I just thought that I should call you something more...mature. I'm almost nine, after all.

Bendy: True. Oh, there's the milk. ANd there's one left.

Bendy reached for the jug, but it was grabbed by another hand. A skinny, leathery hand.

Bendy: Hey, I kinda need that. If you could kindly hand it-

He paused and gained a grudgeful attitude and face as he saw the demon in question.

Bendy: Oh, you.

The demon in question was almost as tall as Bendy. Only an inch shorter. He had an extremely thin almost skeletal frame with grey leathery skin, red flesh on his chest and neck, black hooves for feet, and had a skull for a head. The skull had an ever-changing eye socket with a set of teeth able to curve to express emotion. He had a pair of brown antlers on his head, red wings with grey skin on the backs, and a long, thin tail. He spoke in a thick New Jersey accent.

 He spoke in a thick New Jersey accent