Breaking News: Trench Goes Wild

One evening in Pentagram City, in the 666 News Studio, Tom Trench is seen walking backstage, weaving between crew members and camera equipment. In his hands is an envelope containing his medical bills, Katie has a bit of a bad habit of pouring scalding hot coffee. Specifically, on Mr. Trench's............family jewels. So, Tom here that it'd be fair for Katie to pay the medical bills since she kept causing the injuries. Inside her dressing room, Katie was nonchalantly smoking a cigarette, until she heard a knock on her door, which of course irritated her.

Katie: If this is about the 'touching the gays' thing, I blame global warming.

Tom: It's me, Katie.

She sighed, knowing who it was. Katie begrudgingly allowed her co-host in her dressing room.

Katie: What do you want, jackass?

Tom: I just need you to look over these.

Katie took the envelope from Tom and opened it, revealing the bills.

Katie: The fuck are these?

Tom: My medical bills. As you can see, they're pretty high.

Katie: 4,000 SOULLIX!? How the hell are these so expensive.

Tom: Mostly because of a certain someone spilling coffee on my dick. And I hope I get a check from this certain someone to pay these bills off.

Katie: Oh, I know what this is about.

Killjoy proceeded to tear the documents in front of Trench's face. The gas amsk demon looked on sorrowfully.

Katie: I'm not paying for your burnt dick. Now or ever.

She blows the medical confetti in Tom's face.

Katie: And there's no way you can make me, you limp dick ****.

At this, Tom was seeing red. He just wanted his bills paid, and even she was too much of a bitch to actually consider herself responsible or even care. Tom was gonna say something, but he just turned around and exited the dressing room, slamming the door on his way out as the head anchor continues smoking her cigarette and smirks.

Katie: Yeah, that's what I thought.

----------------------------------------

Tom was sitting on a bench at a park, hands holding up his head.

Tom: How can she just do this sort of shit to me and not have any feeling of guilt?

???: Hey, buddy. Room for one more?

Tom looked up to see the Ink Demon, Bendy, standing over him.

Tom: T-The Ink Demon. Of course, go on ahead. *scooches over*

Bendy: Thanks.

Bendy sits down next to the news anchor and relaxes as he sits.

Tom: What are you doing out here, if you don't mind me asking.

Bendy: Just getting myself some chow since both my dates are busy with work. What about you?

Tom: Wallowing in my financial troubles.

Bendy: Really? Why?

Tom sighs as he began his story. He explained how he worked at the news station and was always Katie Killjoy's punching bag. How he always had to deal with her insults, getting his crotch burned by coffee, along with Charlie's little scuffle when she had her interview and how he somehow CAUGHT ON FIRE and no one helped him.

Bendy: Are you shitting me? You actually caught on fire?

Tom: Yep. And the worst part is that I don't even agree with Killjoy's thoughts on the Princess' project.