A Very Trippy CHRIST-mas Special

Instead of opening up at the Hazbin Hotel, we open up to a cozy looking den with a Christmas tree and an open fire in the fireplace. On a plush red chair sat what would be our narrator: a female pink mouth with brown hair and green eyes, wearing a black shirt with a heart-shaped lock.

 On a plush red chair sat what would be our narrator: a female pink mouth with brown hair and green eyes, wearing a black shirt with a heart-shaped lock

Moth: Oh hello. I'm Elsie Lovelock, I provide the singing voice of Charlie in Hazbin Hotel. At least, I used too. *frowns* Thanks, A24...... Anyway, I'm here to tell you all the story of Hazbin Hotel Ink Edition's Christmas special. We were supposed to get Kenny Chesney here, but I think he's dead.

Elsie walked over to a nearby bookshelf and pulled out a book. Sitting back down and taking a sip of tea, she opened the book and began narrating.

Elsie: Now let's start at the beginning, where we see Charlie herself heading up to join her beloved wife and husband after a long day of work.....

—---------------------------------------------------------------

The screen transitions to the Hazbin Hotel, where Charlie is shown walking up the stairs to the royal suites.

Charlie: *whew* What a day, I thought Sinner come-in would decrease in December. But on the bright side, I can finally have some time with the loves of my life.

As the princess made it too the door, she heard what seemed to be humming. After opening the door, she spotted Bendy and Vaggie placing decorations on a tree they had planted in their living room, Bendy being the source of the humming.

Charlie: 'What are they doing? Why is there a tree in our living room?'

Bendy: Alright, that's all of them. Punch it, Vaggs!

With a nod from the moth demon to her husband, Vaggie unites a plug and socket, causing Christmas lights on her tree to glow. Though the two looked at the tree in amazement, Charlie began to panic.

Charlie: Fire! Don't worry, I'll stop it!

Bendy: Wait. Charlie, what-

He was too late as Charlie had unleashed a jet of fire to extinguish the "fire", however all that accomplished was lighting her husband ablaze.

Bendy: Hey, is it warmer in here or am I *slowly realizes* ENGLUFED IN FLAMES!!!!

Charlie: So....... I guess there's no fire?

Vaggie: Charlie, what are you doing? Couldn;t you tell we were just setting up a Christmas tree?

Bendy: *extinguishes himself* It was my idea. We thought we'd make the hotel a bit more festive.

At this, the princess gained a confused look, tilting her head slightly to the side

Charlie: Chrees.....Mohs?

Bendy: Wait, what?!

Vaggie: Hon, you never heard of Christmas before?

Charlie: What's Christmas? Are they a friend of all you guys?