Ink Boat Bendy

We open up not to the Hazbin Hotel, but at Bendy's animation studio, where we see the Ink Demon standing in front of the punch clock, waiting for it to reach 10 AM.

Bendy: Wait for it...

As the Overlord's patience dwindles away, the second hand stops a second before 10:00.

Bendy: God DAMMIT! *punches wall*

From the shock of the punch, the second hand then touches 12, becoming 10 as Bendy pumps his fist and punches his card into the clock. As he jumps for joy, the scene pauses him in mid-air.

Automated Voice: On Time Percentage: 100%.

The scene starts up again, but Bendy falls on his face, causing him to groan. The front door opens, showing Henry walking in and about to punch in his card, but looks to see Bendy on the ground.

Henry: Freeze frame got you again?

Bendy: *gets up* You know it. Happens every time.

Henry: *chuckles* Alright, up and at em, Reily. Let's get to work.

Bendy: Hey, don't forget. You may've been my supervisor, but I'm the boss here.

The older demon just rolled his eyes and smiled as they walked into the studio, Thomas already there and Susie just entering the studio. Lobo was there already, but was at his spot at the front desk.

Bendy: Alright team, we got toons to draw and some mouse ass to mutilate, let's get to it.

Susie: Wow, I never would've guessed that one scrapper little sketch artist would go on to be so authorative. *smiles* I kind of like this new Benji.

Thomas: 'Just try to keep your hands off him, Sue. He's married.'

Susie: I know and don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him. But, I could always be the rebound.

Bendy: Sorry, Sue. A rebound has already been chosen.

Susie: Dammit!

Lobo: *peeks in* Sorry girlie, everyone wants to fuck him, but he's fine with the same 4 demons, and that's just fine. But seriously, I feel like I'm the only one pulling weight around here with your four just talking. Get to work, will ya?

With a chuckle from the actual Overlord, the group set off and got to work, just like the good old days.

-----------------------------------------

The day went on like studio days usually went, that is when Bendy was around. Since he had big work to do with the Hazbin Hotel and I.M.P, he made Henry the manager of the studio, though retained his higher authority status.

Bendy: Alright, I almost got these stencils done and drawn in. How's coloring going for you, Hen?

Henry: Almost finished... Hehe, remember when it was just you, me, and Emma back at the old studio's animation department.