Vivian's Pronoun Problem

While the things at the Hotel were underway, Vivian on the other hand was attending another class at her school, Sydney and Chesire sitting at each of her sides as over half an hour remained on the clock.

Sydney: Dammit, only 30 minutes left. I cannot wait for the weekend.

Vivian: Technically, it's 33 minutes left, but I feel all the same.

Cheshire: So um, you two have any plans for the weekend?

Vivian: Not really, but my dad and grandpa are going on a fishing trip to bond on Saturday.

Sydney: Hmm, wish my dad did stuff like that with me.

Cheshire: Yeah, hehe.....

Both of the girls noticed their friend feeling a bit down and nervous, Vivian being the more upfront friend of placing a hand on his shoulder.

Vivian: Hey Chesire, what's wrong?

Sydney: Yeah, you look like the internet when Kazuya was announced for Smash.

Both demons looked at the serpentine demon in confusion.

Sydney: What? I'm sticking by that metaphor.

Cheshire: Well, it's just that I feel like I should tell you guys this. I told this to my dads and they were alright with it, but I feel like I should tell you guys about this too.

Sydney: Well go on kitty, spit it out.

Cheshire: Well, it's not easy to say this to you, but um....... You know that time that girl talked to me last month and asked me out for ice cream?

Vivian: Oh, you mean June? How'd that go, by the way?

Cheshire: Good, good. But she told me something when we went to her place after the ice cream. She told me..... She wasn't really a girl. I mean, I've aways was indifferent to trans people, but June was different somehow. So, my dads and I looked into it and I....... I think I'm pansexual.

Both girls looked in surprise as their friend looked at their reactions in nervousness.

Cheshire: I don;t know if that's weird to you guys or if you're against it, but I... I just want you guys to be honest with me.

Vivian: Well, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm actually a lesbian.

Sydney: And I don't give two shits about gender, I'm pan too. Guys are hot, girls are sexy, and NB's are smokin~. So, that means everyone's welcome in my house as long as they get an invitation.

Vivian gained a harsh blush from what Sydney said, but brushed it off as she gave a comforting smile to her friend.

Vivian: And it's okay, we're still your friends. I've had my own fair share of pans in my life, so I know what you're going through.

Matilda: Alright, class. Eyes and ears up here, please.

Though some kids groaned, the class looked towards Matilda, a stack of papers in her hands.

Matilda: Now, before we get going home for the weekend, I'll be opassing out last week's graded math tests. Some of you may be satisfied with your grade, though some of you might not. But don;t worry, you don't even need to know half the stuff about math in the real world.

With that, the pink demon passed the papers across the classroom ,our trio looking at their papers.

Cheshire: *phew* Managed to get a B. What about you two?

Sydney: C-.... Sweet, that's three in a row. What about you, Vivs?

Vivian: A+.

Cheshire: Wo, another one?! Way to go, girl!