Meet The Family

Bendy, Charlie, and Vaggie sat with their daughter as the limo drove back to the Hotel. Vivian was playing around with her new plushie as the parents watched her and talked about what to do in the future.

Charlie: Eventually, we'll have to pay for schooling. I'm kinda scared though.

Bendy: We can have Ren or Baxter homeschool her, if that'll make you feel better.

Charie: Yeah, but another thing we'll have to mentally prepare ourselves for is puberty. Oh GOD, puberty.

Vaggie: We'll have to get her a bed of her own at some point. She'll need her own room.

Charlie: No, Vaggie. Not until she's older.

Bendy: Charlie's right. I feel a lot safer having her sleep with us. What if one of the guests breaks into her room and does something to her? What if her sisters decide to come back for her? I left her alone and she got hurt. I...just can't be willing to take the risk.

Vaggie:...Fair.

Vivian had stopped playing and hugged the doll close as the limo pulled into the hotel's parking lot. The three stepped out of the limo and went to grab the bags, only to find Alastor of all the demons waiting for them with his trademark grin.

Bendy: Hey Pop.

Alastor: Afternoon, Sonny! I've been expecting you and your brides. *looks at Vivian* And that must be my darling new granddaughter.

Vivian couldn't help but look curiously at this new face.

Charlie: Oh, hi, Alastor. We were just about to bring in the bags in-

Alastor: Say no more, ma'am!

Alastor opened the trunk. He looked inside and saw the massive bag before grinning at the princess.

Alastor: Well I will admit! It's smaller than I expected!

Charlie looked away, embarraesed as Bendy smiled as he picked up Vivian and Vaggie just smirked mirthfully.

Alastor: You four go on to lunch. I'll have these to your room faster than Angel Dust on a muscular guy!

Vaggie: Thanks a lot, Alastor.

The other residents of the hotel were seated in the lobby, waiting for them. Baxter and Ren were going over the notes for his latest experiment. Niffty was humming a tune, dusting one of the busts. Molly and Mimzy were setting the table. Angel Dust was once again trying to flirt with Husk as he drank while Arackniss looked in annoyance. Lobo and Crymini were sitting as the bigger Hellhound lefted a small weight and his daughter texted on her phone. Matilda was in her room, recovering from a hangover. And Tom wasn't around, since he was brought to Heaven a couple of days before the honeymoon.

Charlie: Hi everybody! Having a good day off?

Husk: I know I am. *drinks some booze*

Bendy: Husk, we told you to cut back on the drinking.

Husk: I am! It's just one bottle.

Vaggie: The glass is taller than you.

Husk: My point still stands.

As Vaggie groaned and rubbed her temples, hoping to stave off the forming headache, Charlie and Bendy made their way over to where Angel and Lobo were sitting, Vivian held in his arms. Lobo grinned as the child looked around curiously.

Lobo: Well, look who's finally awake!

Angel: This is the kid you were talkin' about, wolfie.

Lobo: Yep. And I thought I told you to not call me that.