Heavy Metal Melee

At the studio, Bendy had just punched out, ready to head home as he went to gather his things. Henry, Thomas, and Susie had already left and Norman was still downstairs, so it was just him and Lobo on the actual studio floor. Bendy switched the lamp on his dsk on for light to grab his bag, but as he did, the blub fluxed and the light flickered.

Bendy: What the-?

Suddenly, the lightbulb exploded, leaving the lamp as nothing but a stand and Bendy's face covered in soot and broken glass. After gathering his things and wiping his face, Bendy walked over to the front door, looking at Lobo.

Bendy: Hey Lobo, have you noticed that the power here at the studio's been kind of..... Fucky?

Lobo: Yeah, I think so. Didn't Susie's microphone just bring out garbled nonsense when she recorded?

Bendy: Yeah, not to mention the coffee machine keeps making decaf instead of cappuccino, our set cameras keep taking the wrong shots, and my lamp just exploded right in my face.

Lobo: Also, my phone couldn't charge and I was in a call with Loona when it died.

Bendy: What was the call about?

Lobo: Oh, it was a matter of "None of your damn business".

The Overlord frowned at the back-sass, but rubbed his chin in thought.

Bendy: Lo, who's the one person we know that can affect all of Hell's electrical grid?

Lobo: ....I assume you're talking about a certain screen bitch who starts with a "V" and ends in an "ox"?

Bendy: Yeah. Something tells me Vox is planning something. Something.... Bullshit worthy.

Lobo: Oh god dammit, again?! I hope it's not another one of her crazy plans to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula.

Bendy: Wrong show, dude.

Lobo: Oh yeah.

-------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hazbin Hotel, Velvet sat on the couch in the lobby, petting Queef as he sat in her lap.

Velvet: Don't worry little Queefie, I'll be sure to take good care of you. I'll be a much better owner than Val, I promise. Mostly because I won't try to kill you for "being too annoying" as she said.

The little..... Whatever Queef was snuggled in the puppet's touch, making her smile until her phone rang.

Velvet: *picks up call* Hello~?

As soon as she heard the voice on the other side, Velvet's smile dropped in an instant.

Velvet: Oh, it's you. What the hell do you want?...... Yeah, I heard she bit it....... What?...... *sigh* No, I'm not coming back. I told you, it's over...

As she spoke on the phone, Alastor made his way down the staircase, stopping as he listened in on Velvet's conversation.

Velvet: No, you see here, you bitch! I'm not taking it anymore, we're fucking through!

Velvet quickly hung up and tapped on her phone, seemingly blocking the number as she slumped and sighed. Seeing this, the Radio Demon made himself known as he approached her.

Alastor: Phone troubles, Ms Velvet?

Velvet: No, it's just Vox. Ever since Val was confirmed to be killed, she's been trying to get back together with me. And apparently, the word "No" isn't in her fucking vocabulary.

Alastor: Well, that is rather unfortunate. Although, anything ivloving that flat-screened fallacy of a representative of entertainment is surely an unfortunate experience.