The Radio Demon

We open up at the Hotel where a therapy session involving Sir Pentious is taking place. Bendy, Charlie, and Vaggie were there with him, helping him throughout the process.

Charlie: So, now that you've been here for 6 months, how do you feel?

Pentious: I feel...amazing. I feel like a brand new me! I guess redemption really isn't all that garbage.

After he said this, Pentious began to glow as he was showered in light.

Bendy: Pen, what's happening to you? Are you on your period or something?

Pentious: No. But, for some reason, I feel...happy.

The three are in shock of this revelation as a knock was heard from the front door.

Charlie: I'll get it.

Charlie walks up to the door, unaware of the danger behind it. As she opened the door, she was met with a tall red figure. He was tall, thin, had grey skin and sharp yellow teeth, curved into a massive, intimidating smile. His hair was red with black tips, resembling deer ears, and two small black antlers on his head. He wore a dark red pinstripe coat which is slightly ragged along the bottom, a bright red dress shirt with a black cross on the chest underneath and long burgundy dress pants with red cuffs, around his neck was a red bowtie. He also wore burgundy gloves, and black pointed-toe boots. He wore a monocle over his right eye and held a long microphone-esque cane.

 He wore a monocle over his right eye and held a long microphone-esque cane

Figure: Hel- *gets door slammed on him*

Charlie looks to the side for a brief moment before opening the door again.

Figure: -lo!

Charlie slams door against his face once more and slowly backs away into lobby, where Bendy is seen using a plunger in the kitchen sink.

Bendy: Son of a bitch. Angel, you REALLY need to stop getting your fur in the sink! It's clogging the damn pipes!

Angel: *sucking on a popsicle* Well, where the fuck else am I supposed to shave my pewbs?

Bendy: .....I did not need to know what part of your body they came from.

Charlie: Bendy? Vaggie?

Bendy: What's wrong with you? You look like you've seen Prince Stolas naked.

Charlie: Do not joke right now, please. This is an emergency. The Radio Demon is at the door!

Bendy: *all the black pours off his body, leaving him white as a ghost* WHAT?!

Angel Dust: *takes out the popsicle from his mouth* Uh... who?

Charlie: What do I do?!

Bendy: *repainting himself black* Uh, well, it's obvious really. TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF!!!!!

Unfortunately, Charlie's curiousity got the better of her and opened the door for the figure.

Figure: May I speak now?