A Dose of Dr. Ren

French Narrator: A couple years earlier

We open to the shot of a large building, with a scrawny imp with a graduation cap on as the fron logo. Cut to inside a room, a demon is sitting at a desk, with a blackboard that reads "Medical school exam finals!". Suddenly, Ren busts down the door in excitement.

Ren:

Proctor: Shut up and sit down!

Ren: *quickly sits* Yes, sir.

Soon, Ren is seen tapping his pencil on his chin as he fills in the answers. Suddenly, Blitz leans next to him.

Blitz: Psst, hey Cuz. What's the answer to number 4?

Ren: Blitzo, I can't tell you. That'd be cheating.

Blitz: The 'O' is silent now.

Ren: Like how you should be?

Suddenly, an alarm goes off and both of the Imp's test are thrown to them.

Ren: How'd I do?

Teacher; Well, obviously Sterling, you both failed. But, since one of the options were for your cousin to work at the hospital and I don't even trust him with a fucking stethoscope, You pass.

Ren: Yes, I'm finally a doctor!

Blitz: Well, I guess I'll have to go with plan B. Start an assassin group. I wonder if I'll have to suck someone off for this...

---------------------------------------------------------

Ren is then seen sitting in an office in a hospital, as a random demon doctor runs in.

Doctor: Doctor Sterling, we need help!

Ren: *looks from SInstagram* WHAT IS IT?!

Ren is taken to a hospital room, where a succubus is suffering from a stroke.

Ren: Oh shit, she's seizing! Get me the crash cart!

Ren starts to rapidly use the defibrillator on her, only for the shocks to stunt the Succubus' heart rate.

Ren: Damn, we'll have to massage her heart, get the rib spreader!

He grabs the rib-spreader to open the Succubus' chest, though she dies before he could begin. All the doctors stare in horror as Ren backs away slowly.

Ren: Well....I'll leave you all to grieve. Last time I checked, it's my lunch break.

He backs away to the door, and as he steps into the hall, he runs off quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------

A cat is seen on a gurney with an arm missing and multiple imp nurses pushing the gurney.

Nurse: WE NEED 50CC's OF ONEG STAT!

Nurse 2: DOCTOR!

Ren: Hmm?

Nurse 3: This demon's arm was sliced off by an Exorcist's blade. We need your help!

Ren: Great! I know exactly what to do! *runs off screen with the gurney*

---------------------------------------------------------

French Narrator: 40 seconds later

Nurse: Dr. Ren! Is the patient *notices the room is empty*....uh....doctor?