The Dark Sloth Paradise Diet

At the Hotel bar, Husk guzzled down the last of the booze in his bottle, looking for a trash can to place it in before just chucking it towards the wall.

Husk: Eh, fuck it.

Suddenly, the doors opened as Crymini jogged back into the lobby, the hellhound wearing a set of exercise gear and a headband.

Crymini: *panting* Hey...... Hey, Cat......

Husk: The hell did you go?

Crymini: I uh. Just went out for a jog.

Husk: Why? It's not like you can get diabetes, you're dead.

Crymini: Yeah, but my Dad said I should drop a couple pounds and I see why. I got this new bathing suit and I don;t want Cherri to think she's dating some muffin top. It doesn;t go well with her character escription. At least, that's what Ben says about her character description.

At the base of the stairs, Bendy and Lobo waited for Crymini, a scale set at the bottom of the staircase.

Bendy: Alright, the Running Woman!

Crymini: Naw, naw. I just jogged.

Lobo: But still, that's good for you.

Crymini hopped onto the scale, though as she spotted her weight, her eyes almost popped out of their sockets and slightly growled.

Crymini: What the- What the fuck?! Look at this!

Bendy: Well how far did you go, Crymini?

Crymini: Down the street to some giant pile of gummy bears. I should probably set the pile further, or closer, so I can get them.

With a raised brow, Bendy stuck his head out the window and pulled out a pair of binoculars to see at the corner of the street stood a giant pile of gummy bears, Mask devouring some of the base of the pile.

Lobo: Well, maybe you shouldn't eat the gummy bears once you get to them.

Crymini: But that's the goddamn halfway point! If you don;t put them there, there's no reason to run! Or jog, like I do.

Bendy rejoined the father and daughter, with Mask walking into the Hotel, carrying a mess of gummy bears.

Mask: What's the point of even excirsizing? It's just sweat you have to wash off. *eats gummy bears* Exercise for dummies and women.

Husk: *chuckles* For once, that little shit's got a point. If you actually want to enjoy this, you should hop on my diet, kid. Started 2 days ago and I'm already at my target weight.

Bendy: Diet plan? What diet plan are you on, Husk? Plant-based? Mediterranean?

Husk: No and fuck no. The "Dark Sloth Paradise Diet"!

Lobo: Dark Sloth Paradise? I never heard of that diet plan.

Husk: It started up just recently. You see, the twist is you actually eat more than other diet plans recommend. And then, you supplement your system with a special candy bar.

The cat demon pulled out a wrapped up bar, the text saying "Dark Sloth Paradise" with the "dise" part being blocked by his hand.

Mask: Lol, I don't have to watch what I eat. Call me Mr Untouchable, bitches!

Bendy: Yeah, and that's why you and Blitz are the only people that I know who are candidates for heart disease.

Mask: Well...... I have three hearts...... Because I'm from Galvan Prime. And the First Thinker say-

Bendy: No, you're not.

Mask: ........Well, I get my physical each year....... On Knowhere-

Bendy: That never happened.