High As A Kite

A few blocks away from the Hotel, Crymini was seen in the back of a black and red van, breathing in a toke and sighing in relief.

Crymini: *sigh* Thanks a ton for inviting me for a girl's smoke, Ansie. I needed this after so long with a whiff.

Crymini looked over to her friend, who sat in the driver's seat and smoked a toke herself. The demon resembled Vaggie, but with both of her eyes being grey with white irises, blue hair that was shaved on one side, and a lighter tone of skin. She wore a grey top with a red heart in the middle, black skirt with hearts along the purple trim, red furry leggings, and black slip-ons. She also wore a black choker around her neck, a red ribbon in her hair, and white hoop earrings.

Ansie: *chuckles* No problem, girlfriend

Ansie: *chuckles* No problem, girlfriend. Say, where the fuck have you been? I haven't seen you in a year.

Crymini: Yeah, sorry about that. I found my Dad and I took up a job at the Princess' Hotel. I'm the top concierge.

Ansie: Aw man, that's.... Cool, I guess. But, isn't redemption bullshit?

Crymini: What, no. Lots of demons got redeemed from the past three years. My boss says if we make it to 500 redeemed by the end of the Year, we won't need a Cleanse for next year.

Ansie: Oh, shit. That's sweet, girl.

The hellhound smiled and laughed at her friend's statement, but an alarm on her phone grabbed her attention.

Crymini: Uh oh, break's over. I gotta get back to work or my dad'll have my ass.

Shw opened the back doors of the van, stomping her toke onto the concrete as she started her walk back. Though, before she got far, Ansie stopped her.

Ansie: Hey, wait a minute. Minnie....Minnie. DO you, uh..... You still know how to make those uh,..... Weed brownies I like?

Crymini: Yeah, I do. Shit, I missed those. Especially when they had peanut butter.

Ansie: Good. Here.

Crymini stumbled, now having several bags of pot thrown into her hands.

Ansie: Mind baking me some and bringing them tomorrow?

Crymini: Um... sure.

Ansie: Cool. Thanks.

With that, the blue-haired demon walked into the van, allowing the hellhound to wake back, bags of cannabis in hand.

--------------------------------------------------

In the Hazbin Hotel's kitchen, Crymini started to pant, finally bringing the brownies out of the oven and placing them on a plate.