Mayhem on Mother's Day

Niffty: And......done!

Niffty stood back with Vivian, frosting on both of their faces. They were in the kitchen, it was 6 in the morning, and Niffty had just gotten done frosting the cake for Charlie and Vaggie. They worked for 3 days on this cake and eventually, they succeeded in making it something both mothers would enjoy. It was part chocolate strawberry, Charlie's favorite, and part vanilla, which was Vaggie's, all coated in chocolate frosting and filling.

VIvian looked on in wonder as she hugged Niffty in glee.

Vivian: It's perfect. Thank you Niffty.

Niffty: Ah, anything for my favorite little sis. Now, let's put this in the fridge and get started on breakfast.

She proceeded to carry the cake into the refrigerator and swapped it with the ingredients for the breakfast the two sisters were about to prepare. Then, Niffty realized something.

Nifty: Hey, what about Mr. B?

Vivian: Oh, I asked Mama Millie and Papa Moxxie to get him out of the Hotel and to make sure it'll be fun. I'm sure it'll be great.

---------------------------------------

The scene changes to Moxxie and Millie in a forest in the Greed Ring, pushing Bendy out into a river on an inflatable lifeboat while he was still sleeping under a blanket.

Moxxie: Are you sure this is what she meant, hon?

Millie: Of course, Vivian said to make it fun. And pranks are fun.

The raft floats away as Millie giggles and Moxxie tries to stifle a laugh, but they stop laughing as they watch the raft float farther.

Millie: Mox, I don't think Bendy's waking up.

Moxxie: Where does this river go again?

Millie: Uh... I think it goes out to sea? In the Sloth Ring?

Moxxie: Do you think he'll be mad?

Millie: Nah, it's just a small, harmless, prank.....Right?

---------------------------------------

In the wedded trio's bedroom, Vivian climbed up onto the bed, spotting the sleeping Charlie and Vaggie. SHe then slithered over to the Princess of Hell and shook her shoulder. Charlie snorted as she was shooken awake, looking around and spotted Vivian.

Charlie: Oh, hi Sweetie. What are you doing up so early?

Vivian: *giggles* It's a surprise.

She then slithered over to Vaggie and shook her shoulder. Vaggie being a much more lighter sleeper than Charlie or Bendy, woke up with an alarmed gasp. Her hair falling in front of her face, making the other 2 girls laugh. Once Vaggie flipped her hair back, Vivian became giddy as she ran out of the room and returned now holding two trays.

She set one in front of Charlie and the other in front of Vaggie. Each tray had a plate of warm bacon and eggs, a side of homemade hash browns, a recipe contributed by Grandma Mimzy, and a glass of orange juice with a small bit of champagne in it, thanks to Uncle Husk. The two looked on in surprise, but smiled at their daughter, a bit confused.

Vaggie: Vivian, what's all this for?

Vivian: Oh, you know~.

CHarlie: Hmm.....nope. :)

Vivian gained a 'Seriously?' expression as she pulled out a calendar and pointed to a day on it.

Charlie: National Breakfast in Bed Day?