Hex To The Future

We open up at the Hazbin Hotel, where Bendy is shown carrying in a massive box over his shoulder. We see him sweating a bit from the weight of the contents inside as Vaggie passes by.

Vaggie: Hey hun.

Bendy: *grunt* Hi Vaggie.

Vaggie: What's with the box?

Bendy: Just made a *straining* beneficial purchase.

Vaggie: Is it like that mechanical bull you bought for the ballroom?

Bendy: Hey, this is different and it's been my dream since I was a boy to own a mechanical bull. But that's for later debate, can you help me carry this thing into the office?

Vaggie: Oh, of course.

Vaggie walked behind Bendy and took the box from him, having much more ease carrying it than her husband. After taking it, she opened the box to her office and set it on the floor.

Vaggie: Well, thank god we got that taken care of. What's in this box any-...... Bendy?

The moth looked back to spot Bendy as nothing but a black puddle, his head and horns just a lump within the ebony soup.

Bendy:

Vaggie: Are you gonna be okay?

Bendy: Yeah....... I think so.

Vaggie: So, what is it, anyway?

Bendy: *reforms* Oh, well if you want the answer to that, you should check the card on the side.

Vaggie looked at the toon in confusion until she spotted a card taped to the side. After tearing it off, she read the writing on it.

Vaggie: 'Happy Birthday, mi hermosa mariposa.' *gasps, smiles* Oh, Bendy~.

Bendy: Well, what are you waiting for? Open it.

Nodding, the moth demon opened the box, looking surprised to find-

Vaggie: A brand new computer?!

Bendy: Well, you always said the one you have is a slow piece of shit, so I thought I'd buy you a new one.

Vaggie just smiled as she got up from her knees, walked over to Bendy, and held him close while giving him a kiss.

Vaggie: Thank you so much, amore. Te quiero.

Bendy: *smiles* También te amo, esposa. Been working on my Spanish for ya.

Vaggie: You've really been improving.

----------------------------------------

While in her office, Vaggie had just set up her new computer and monitor.

Vaggie: Oh damn, these loading speeds are crazy. I'm gonna get so much more work done with this.

After getting her web browser set up, the door to her office opened, revealing Vivian as she walked up to her mother.

Vaggie: Oh, hey mija.

Vivian: Hi Mami. What're you doing in your office? Isn't it your birthday?

Vaggie: Oh, yeah it is. But I'm just setting up this computer your Dad gave me for my birthday.

Vivian: Huh, strangely when you mentioned the computer, I thought Pop got it for you.

Vaggie: You think your Pop could carry a box to hold something like this without your Ma? No way, it's your father that's the Overlord. *gets up* Well, I'm gonna go get ready for my birthday dinner.