1🐎

Tonight is my first night in my new place on the Ranch

Tonight is my first night in my new place on the Ranch. I decided to go out with a couple of my friends to celebrate.

I jump in my Jeep Renegade and head down to the only bar in town. The Beer Garden.

I know I shouldn't be drinking but a couple of drinks won't hurt. I'm not doing any drugs or steroids. I just work out on the Ranch every morning to maintain my muscles.

I park and head inside and it's busy tonight. It's dollar draft night. I look over and see my friends Ky and Brody sitting at the bar.

"Hey, guys what's up?"

"Hey, Hart! Glad to see you made it tonight. We are grabbing some beer and heading over to a table." Ky said.

"I've been moving my shit all day. Finally got moved into Poppy's old place on the Ranch." I said taking a sip.

"Oh, that's cool. About time you got out of that big house. I don't know how you all stay there together." Brody said.

"I like being close to my family and hell if we weren't that close I might still be on drugs." I shrugged.

"How's that going? You still clean?" Ky asked.

"Hell yeah, I am clean. I'm never touching that stuff again." I said.

"I'd like to touch one of them." Brody looked over at some girls near the jukebox.

"Them girls will cause you to catch a charge." I laughed.

We ordered another round and I decided this is my last drink since I'm driving. I don't need anything else hanging over my head.

After taking my last sip a couple of girls walked over to the table. "Hi! Aren't you Holland Kane's son?"

"I'm not sure who that is." I shrugged.

"Isn't your name Hart?" One girl asked.

"What if it is? You just want to use me to get makeup?"

"What If I just want to fuck you in the bathroom?" She asked.

"I'll pass but thanks," I said.

She stomped off with her friend and Brody looked at me. "You turned a good fuck down?"

"I don't need that in my life. She spelled trouble and she only wanted to fuck me because of who my mom is so I'll pass."

We finished off our drinks and went to the dance floor to have some fun. I love to cut loose and dance and act stupid with my friends.

Once on the dance floor, I made eye contact with this girl who was smiling at me and ended up dancing in front of me.

I put my hands on her hips as she grinds on me and then leans back and pulls my head down to hers.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Kane," I said using my middle name.

"I'm Trista." She smiled.

We danced together a little bit more before she told me she was just passing through and had a motel for the night if I wanted to join her across the road to her room.

I passed up one but I wasn't going to pass up another one. "Sure." I smiled at her.

She grabbed my hand and was pulling me out the door. I turned and waved to my friends before following her out.

We barely made it into her room before she was naked. I never met someone so eager.

"Do you live around here?" She asked.

"Let's don't talk," I said taking my cowboy boots off.

"I like your way of thinking and your so hot I can't wait for you to be inside me." She said.

Did she just purr? That's weird and off-putting but hell I'm going with it anyway.

I stripped down and grabbed the condom out of my wallet before jumping on the bed with her.

"Just so you know I'm a virgin." She said.

I was about to rip the condom open until she said that. "Wait what? A virgin?" I asked.

"Is that a problem?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's a problem. I'm sorry it's nice to meet you but I gotta go." I said getting off the bed.

"You don't like virgins?" She asked.

"It's not that. I'm not even sure how old you are and I don't need any trouble and listen don't waste your first time on someone that you don't even know." I said putting my clothes back on.

"I can't change your mind?" She asked laying spread eagle on the bed.

"No sorry I just can't," I said before walking out the door and run back across the road to my jeep.

I get in my jeep and head to the only place in town still open. A little diner close to the house.

When I walked in there were just a few people in there. I took a seat and looked over the menu.

"Can I help you?" A voice said.

When I looked up and saw her face she was beautiful. Her long brown hair was up in a ponytail with pieces falling everywhere.

"Yeah, can I get a cup of coffee black and some hash rounds with eggs and bacon?" I said.

"Sure I'll be right back." She said.

I watched her walk away and rubbed my hand down my face and sighed. I need to be more careful. What if that girl was underage? What if it was some sort of setup to get money out of my family?

When she returned I thanked her and as I sit and eat my food I watched her every move.

She was so attentive and took care of all of her customers fast too. I couldn't imagine this job pays much and even though I work on the Ranch I've never had to work hard for anything.

Mom and dad make sure we all have what we want and they have always spoiled us and now Ryder and Wren are getting the same attention.

I finished my food and laid a hundred-dollar bill on the table and got up to walk out.

By the time I got to my jeep, the waitress came running out "Sir! You left way too much money!" She said.

"I know I did. You deserve that tip. Have a good night." I said tipping my hat to her before getting in my jeep and driving off.

" I said tipping my hat to her before getting in my jeep and driving off