57💄

When Wednesday came we were all excited to meet Jon Jon

We had presents and balloons and cake and ice cream and other toppings for ice cream under the tent when Austin and Rosa pull up.

When they got out and I got a look at Jon Jon he was the cutest little boy that I have ever seen. He had blonde curly hair and big brown eyes.

All three walk hand in hand over to the table and Austin introduced all of us to him and he just smiled.

"Nice to meet ya!" He said.

"Let's have some cake and ice cream and then open presents." Worth said.

"Oh boy all you guys got me presents?" He asked.

"We sure did," Ryder said jumping up and down.

The party was a hit and Ryder and Jon Jon stayed right together and were already fast friends.

Poppy smiled over at me. "Looks like they are going to be great friends."

"Ryder needed someone his age to play with just like I hope River and Arrow are best friends but poor Wren she has no one." She said.

"I think she will get along just fine with all those boy cousins." I smile.

She leans over to my ear... "You're not fooling me how far along are you?"

"What are you talking about Poppy?"

"You don't have to tell me but I can tell." She smirked.

"Fine just don't say anything we wanted to wait until we are further along. I'm three weeks. Saw Dr. Terry to confirm it. Plus we didn't want to take away from Jon Jon."

"I completely understand and my lips are sealed but you just have this glow to your face."

"Guess I won't be able to hide it for long."I smiled over at her.

When Hart sit down beside me I smiled and leaned over and whispered in his ear that Poppy knows.

"How?"

"She guessed." I laughed.

Hart kissed me and then got up and went to play ball with the kids.

"He is such a kid." Holland laughed.

"Hart will always be a kid Holls." Worth laughed before getting up and going to join them.

"Looks like Worth won't either." I laughed.

Jon Jon walked over and smiled at me. "Did you like your presents?"

"I did! I never had a football before thanks!" He smiled.

"Did you know that Luke over there his brother plays professional football? He plays for Texas A&M," I said.

"Wow really? I'm going to go ask him." He said running off.

"Wait until he meets Owen." Poppy said.

"I think he's going to fit right in here." I smiled.

I looked over at Arrow and he was on Worth's shoulders holding onto his head.

Luke had River swinging him around and I just couldn't keep up with everyone.

Daisy walked over and sit beside me. "Ayla I have been meaning to tell you I love your new pallet just as much as the first one. Will there be more?"

"Umm, I'm not sure you will have to ask Holland." I laughed.

"Ask me what?" Holland asked.

"If there will be a third pallet in my collection," I asked.

"Oh for sure. We haven't talked about it but it's been swirling in my mind." Holland grinned.

"Oh, I'm excited already!" Daisy smiled.

"Go upstairs with me Daisy I have new samples," Holland said.

"Oh, I'm ready!" Daisy said getting up fast.

When they walked away I looked over at Poppy and laughed. "She is something else."

"She is the best mother-in-law." Poppy said.

"I think my mother-in-law is pretty great too." I smiled.

"My mom is the best and she is nothing like how people think Holland Kane Maverick really is."

"I always heard she was nice but I didn't expect her to be so great," I said.

"We are pretty great people arent we?" She laughed.

"So any more kids so we can be pregnant together?" I asked.

"Hell no, I'm done. We are happy with three. How about you? More than two?"

"No, I think two is enough. We wanted this one and tried and the first time it worked." I smiled.

"Eww eww, I don't want to know about my brother's sperm." She laughed just as Hart walked over.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, Hart you don't want to know," Poppy said crinkling up her nose.

"Oh really? Come on tell me." He smiled.

"We were talking about your sperm," I said laughing.

"Wait what? Do I even want to know?" He laughed.

"No, you don't want to know baby brother." Poppy laughed.

"I will never outgrow that baby brother shit." He laughed.

"Ahhh Uncle Hart said shit!" Wren giggled.

Hart swooped Wren up and ran off with her telling her don't say stuff that he does.

"These men and their cuss words." Grandpa Daniel said laughing.

Poppy put her arm around Daniel's neck. "I love you, Grandpa."

"I love you too sweetie and I love you too Ayla." He said.

"Aww, Daniel you are so sweet. I appreciate that. I never had a grandpa."

"Well, you do now." He smiled.

"I swear I didn't know people like you existed. You all are so nice and I am blessed to be a part of this family." I smiled.

"You helped our Hart. Look out there at how happy he is." Daniel said.

"We both needed each other," I said.

"Is the house almost done?" Nancy asked sitting down beside Daniel.

"It's so close and I'm so ready to move. I won't know how to act with so much room." I laughed.

"That's how I felt when we moved and I had to carry a baby monitor around." Poppy laughed.

"I have one that doesn't get used but I guess we will use it now," I said as Hart walked back over and sit beside me.

Dad walked over with Arrow. "Arrow wants one of you he has a poopy diaper and I'm out."

"Oh come on dad!" Hart laughed.

"No, I'm too old for shit." Worth laughed.

"Pappy said shit!" Wren giggled.

"Oh no not again." Poppy said rolling her eyes.