35💄

I was so sore and angry when I thought about the accident and see all of my bruises and scratches

But this is a new day and I have a wedding to plan. I grabbed the notebook with tabs that Tiff brought over this morning.

I opened it up and begin looking through it when the door opened and I saw Poppy sticking her head in the door.

"Hey, guys get in here!" I smiled closing the book.

Ryder ran over to the side of the bed and handed me some pictures. "I made these for you Aunt Ayla."

"Oh, they are so pretty! I love them Rydie." Get up on the bed so we can color." I smiled.

"AA I made a picture too," Wren said.

It's so cute she cant say Aunt or Ayla so she says AA.

Poppy laughed and helped Wren on the bed. "Mind if I sit down too?"

"Get your pregnant self on the bed. The more the merrier." I said.

"What are you looking at?" She asks.

"Oh, Tiff brought this wedding binder over so we can get started. I talked to Christian last night and he will be here in three weeks so we decided on the 8th." I said.

"Oh I love weddings and I can't wait." Poppy said.

"Speaking of that do you think you could be my matron of honor or will you be too far along?" I asked.

"Oh, Ayla I would love to be at the wedding! Hopefully, River decides to stay in on that day."

"Tiff will be my maid of honor and I thought you might be the matron of honor. I'm so excited." I smiled.

"Here Aunty Ayla color with me," Ryder said.

He handed me a coloring book and some crayons and I begin to color.

"Rydie don't boss Ayla around." Poppy laughed.

"So how are you feeling?" Poppy asked.

"I'm ok just sore and when I see the scratches I get mad thinking of that crazy girl."

"She was so crazy about Hart all through school and like he said he never gave her a second glance." Poppy said.

"I wish the police would let us know something. Hart didn't say but I guess my jeep was totaled."

"Oh yeah, it was I'm sorry." She frowned.

"First new car I ever owned and I loved it," I said.

"Don't worry if I know Hart and our dad you will get another vehicle soon." She laughed.

After an hour she said they probably should go that it was naptime and well a nap sounds good to me right now.

"If you see Hart tell him that I am taking a nap to eat lunch without me," I said as I kissed Ryder and Wren bye.

"I will tell him. Call if you need anything." Poppy said.

I moved down in the bed and closed my eyes and doze right off to sleep. I was dreaming of flowers and wedding clothes and my mom. I could see her perfectly. She had flowers in her hair and a yellow dress on and she was smiling ear to ear.

When I opened my eyes I had tears streaming down my face. I set up in the bed and looked around. That dream seemed so real that I was looking for her.

Hart walked in the room and one look at my face and he rushed over to the bed. "What is the matter? What's hurting?"

"Nothing is wrong Hart. I took a nap after Poppy and the kids left and I was dreaming of the wedding and I saw my mom and she was smiling and standing in yellow." I said.

"And I'm guessing it felt real?"

"Yeah, Hart it felt so real like I could reach out and touch her," I said half smiling.

Hart wiped the tears off of my face and leaned in and kissed me. "So are you wanting the wedding yellow?"

"I already had yellow in my head before the dream. Tiff brought me a wedding binder this morning and then I colored with the kids."

"How did that go with the kids?"

"Oh, we had fun. I asked your sister to be my matron of honor and Tiff to be my maid of honor. Who will be your two people?" I asked.

"Umm, I was going to ask Brennon and Ky." He said.

"That's good to know. You will need to be fitted and I need to get a dress and Tiff said she would help me with that." I said pulling out the binder.

"Wow, that's a thick binder. How are you feeling can you stand up? I want to show you something."

"I can get up I'm just sore is all Hart. What do you want to show me?"

"Come with me." He said helping me off the bed.

He holds my hand and leads me to the front door. "It's out here."

"What's out there?" I asked as we walked on the porch and my mouth dropped when I saw a brand new jeep sitting in the driveway.

"Do you like it?" Hart asked.

"What did you do Hart?" I asked.

"Well you needed another car and you loved that other jeep so much I got you another one. The color gray is a little different but I hope you like it."

"I do love it Hart as much as I love you!" I said hugging his neck and kissing his lips.

"I'm glad you like it. Now let me help you back in the house." He said.

"I think I would like to sit out here and get a good look at it." I smiled at him.

We sit on the porch when Worth and Holland walked up.

"Nice Jeep guys!" Worth said.

"Thanks! Hart just brought me out here to see it." I smiled.

"Well, you need a vehicle, Ayla," Holland said.

"I was so sad when it got tore up so it's nice to see one that is in one piece again." I smiled.

" I smiled