65🐎

A couple of weeks later I woke up early and tended to the horses and when I came home Ayla was outside on the patio with Arrow he was in his little pool

He's getting so big and before long he will be a year old. Things are moving quickly and I'm excited about all of it.

"What are you doing home did you get done with the farmer's horses?" She asked.

"I did and I wanted to come home to you." I smiled.

"I was about to put Arrow down for a nap." She said.

"I'm going to go shower and get the horse smell off of me while you do that," I said.

"I'll meet you in the bedroom when I'm done." She said picking Arrow up and he begin to cry.

I followed them up the steps and then went to take a shower. When I got done I walked into the bedroom with a towel around my waist.

Ayla was laying across the bed and I walked over where she was and asked what she was doing.

"I was waiting on you to get out of the shower." She smiled biting her lip.

"You were huh?" I asked as she got up on her knees and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I was and I was hoping for a little afternoon delight." She giggled.

"You're using my euphemisms but I'm ready for a little bedroom rodeo." I laughed.

She pulled my towel off and begin to kiss my neck and then moved down to my chest and kissed all the way down my abs while her hand gently caressed my dick.

She laid down across the bed licked the tip looking up at me before taking me in her mouth.

God her mouth feels so good on my hard muscle. She knows just where to lick and suck. I'm so hard I feel like I could combust.

I gently held her hair back as she continued to suck and lick on my hard pole.

I was getting close to ending it so I stepped back and put her chin in my hand. "I need to fuck you before I explode."

She turned over and I pulled her to the edge of the bed and put her legs over my shoulders and buried myself inside her.

She was holding her breast while I thrust and I couldn't help but see her big belly and I loved it.

"Are you ok Ayla?"

"I'm great Hart just singing WAP in my head." She laughed.

I shook my head laughing to myself thrusting faster until we both came together.

As soon as we finished Arrow begin crying. "I will get him while you clean up."

'Thanks, Hart." She smiled singing macaroni in a pot walking into the bathroom.

I slipped on a pair of underwear and shorts and ran down the hall to Arrow. "What's a wrong buddy?"

"Dada doo!" He jabbered.

I kissed the top of his head and walked back down the hall to the bedroom. "I think he's looking for momma."

As soon as he saw Ayla he opened his little arms for her. "Let's get your diaper changed and feed you ok?" She said.

He smiled as soon as she took him in her arms. He's spoiled and loves his momma.

I went downstairs and grabbed a candy bar and a Powerade and walked out on the back patio. I think this is my most favorite place to be.

Fifteen minutes later Ayla came downstairs with Arrow looking for me.

"I'm outside!" I said.

She walked out and put Arrow in the walker and sit beside me in the swing.

"I think he was hungry that's why he was cranky." She said.

"I'm glad he's feeling better now then. He's smiling look at him." I laughed.

My phone beeped and I looked down to see who texted me.

📱 Hey do you and Ayla want to go out to eat with me and Tiff tonight?

"It's Ky he wants to know if we want to go out to eat with him and Tiff tonight.?"

"That sounds great if your parents will watch Arrow." She said.

"Oh you know they will."

📱 Sounds good what time and where?

📱 6 pm at that new steak house in town.

📱 See you there.

"So 6 pm at that new steak house in town," I said.

"Oh, I'm excited. We never get to go out really." She smiled.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked.

"Something sexy for you." She smiled.

"Not too sexy because I don't want Ky to see."

"I don't think Ky will be looking at me. He is more interested in Tiffany." I said leaning over to kiss her.

Once I ok'd it with dad I took Arrow down to the main house to them and then come back to get ready and Ayla was looking cute in a blue dress and had her hair down and it was so long.

I went and got dressed and came out and she asked me to wear my cowboy hat. "You know what that hat does to me, Hart."

"Oh really? So I should use it when we come back and I fuck you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh lord you know my hormones are something else and I'm about to strip naked right now." She said.

"We can't right now we have to go meet them at the steak house but when we get back your pretty little ass is mine, Ayla."

"I can't wait and maybe I'll get on all fours for you." She said smiling at me as she walked down the steps.

"Oh fuck yeah let's go back upstairs now and try it out." I laughed.

"We cant! They are waiting on us but you have a very horny wife on your hands tonight." She said as we got in the jeep.

We pulled out from the Ranch entrance and she leaned over unzipped my pants and took me in her mouth.