28💄

When I told Tiff I was pregnant she screamed and insisted on helping me with wedding planning

I just want a small wedding around the gazebo with family. I'm not sure of a date yet but I want it to be before I start showing for sure.

It seems all we do is restock. Women are crazy for Holland's makeup. We had just finished up restocking when Holland called me to her room.

I walked in and sit down. "Whats up Holland?"

"I know you wear my makeup but is there any of it that you like better than others?" She asked.

"Umm, I'm more of a eyeshadow or mascara-wearing person. But eyeshadow is my favorite."

"I was thinking what if we come up with a pallet from you?"

"From me really?" I asked shocked.

"Of course and you can pick the colors you want and name them." She smiled.

"Oh, Holland I'm honored."

"You are my future daughter in law and this is a family business so It's something I want to get started on. Any certain colors you like more than others?"

"I like browns, maroons, and a light shimmer shade for near the eyebrow," I said

"Ok, we will get started on it and think of names. Once I made some lip gloss called "So Worth it."

"Haha really? That's awesome. So I need an eyeshadow color called Hart breaker spelled like Hart's name." I laughed.

"Oh yes, that's great!!" She laughed.

"Thanks, Holland that's very sweet of you to even think of me for this," I said just as Chad walked in.

"What's up? Are you in trouble Ayla?" He asked.

"No, she's not in trouble. We are going to make a makeup pallet and she's going to pick the colors and name them." Holland smiled.

"Is Hart going to be ok with this?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't he be?" I asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't he be?" Holland asked.

"Because it's going to make people go crazy and know who you are like they did with Poppy." He said.

"People already know that I'm Hart's fiancée. Most met me at Poppy's last signing." I said.

"Ok if you're sure then. I wouldn't want my wife to have anything to do with this." He said.

"It's a good thing you don't have a wife then," I said standing up excusing myself.

Sometimes Chad rubs me the wrong way. I'm going to go in the bathroom and text Hart just to make sure he's ok with it.

📱 Hart how do you feel about your mom wanting me to do a makeup pallet with her and letting me pick and name the shades.

📱 I think that is really cool Ayla. What do you think about it?

📱 I was really excited until your Uncle Chad came in running his mouth that you wouldn't like it or approve of me doing this and becoming popular like Poppy and people recognizing me as they do her.

📱 Ignore him. It's fine people already know that you are my fiancée. I love you.

📱 I love you too and thanks for understanding.

I slip my phone in my pocket and walk back out front. I'm not sure if I should say anything to Tiff yet but she's my best friend I know I can trust her.

"Why did Chad stomp out of here?" She asked.

"Because I didn't listen to his bullshit and just walked out of the room?" I laughed.

Holland walked out and over to me. "I'm sorry Ayla sometimes he's an ass."

"It's ok Holland. I talked to Hart and he is perfectly ok with what we are going to do. He was excited for me."

"I knew Hart wouldn't mind. Sometimes Chad is too protective and he comes across as an asshole and I even told him that." She said.

"He always has something snappy to say to me and I figured he didn't like me or something." I shrugged.

"I don't think that's what it is." She said.

"It could be pregnancy hormones but he would do best staying away from me." I laughed as Holland walked back to her room.

"So what are yall working on Ayla?"

"Umm Holland wants me to do a makeup pallet and pick the colors and names." I smiled.

"Biiiiitch! That's fucking awesome!" She smiled.

"I know right? I'm so excited!" I smiled as my phone rang.

I looked down and it was Hart.

☎️ Hay Hart!

☎️ Hey Ayla! Umm Ky just called and wanted to know if we wanted to go to the steak house with him tonight and I was thinking maybe you should invite Tiffany.

☎️ Oooh what a perfect plan. I will ask her hang on.

"Tiff do you want to go out to eat with us tonight and Ky at the steak house?"

"Hell yeah, I do." She smiled.

☎️ She said yes Hart. What time?

☎️ Ky said around 6 pm.

☎️ Ok, I'll let Tiff know. See you soon. I love you!

☎️ I love you too bye.

"So looks like we have hot dates tonight." I giggled.

"I cant wait to see Ky again. He's so my type." She laughed.

We cleaned up and by 5 pm we locked up the store and I headed home.

When I walked in the door Hart met me and kissed me. "Ready for some steak?"

"Oh you know I am and well Tiff is so excited to see Ky again. Do you think he likes her?"

"I do think he likes her. It was his suggestion." He said.

I walked into the bedroom to find a nice dress to put on and Hart followed me in there.

"Is a Maxi dress ok?" I asked.

"You look beautiful in whatever you wear Ayla."

"You are no help, Hart." I laughed.

I slipped a dress on and fixed my makeup and touched up my hair.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go." I said as we walked out to his jeep.

When we pulled up at the steak house Ky and Tiff was already there talking in the parking lot.