10🐎

We pulled into the trailer park and she pointed to which one was hers

We pulled into the trailer park and she pointed to which one was hers. We parked and I followed her inside.

"You can set on my bed if you want while I shower." She said.

I laid on her bed and looked around the room and well it was pretty bare. She most definitely didn't grow up as I did.

She has probably never had anyone to be nice to her. I really hope her mom comes out of it.

I place my hands behind my head and get distracted thinking about her naked in the shower. Now isn't the time to pop up I said to myself willing my buddy to not rise.

When she walked into the room wrapped in a towel I swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry Hart I'm not used to anyone be in my room and I forgot to take clothes with me."

"I don't mind." I smiled watching her.

"What are you thinking Hart?" She asked.

"I'm hoping your towel falls down if I'm being honest." I laughed.

"Hoping to see some boobies?"

"Maybe. I mean I am a nice guy and brought you breakfast a lot." I smirked.

"Oh wow using Clara's food to see my boobies." She smiled.

I watched as she turned around grabbing some panties and a bra out of a couple of drawers and then walked over to her closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

She laid them on the bed near my leg and the next thing I know she dropped the towel right in front of me.

"Ayla!" I laughed.

"Well, you did ask." She said.

"I didn't think it would happen," I said sitting up on the bed.

I watched her put her panties on before picking up her bra.

I pulled on the bra and brought her close to me. Her tits were at my eye level and I couldn't help but look at them.

They were the prettiest pair of tits I've ever seen in my life. Her nipples were hard staring me in the face.

I looked up at her and she was biting her lower lip. I would hate to kiss and suck on her nipples without even kissing those beautiful lips.

I pulled her down and she straddles me on the bed. I stared into her eyes and watched as she licked her lips.

"I have wanted to kiss you since I saw you the first night we met and I would never take advantage but god I want to kiss you so bad."

"What's stopping you, Hart?" She whispered.

"Not a damn thing," I said pulling her face close to mine. When our lips touched for the first time it was something I never felt before.

I pulled her in closer and she grinds on me and I'm pretty sure she can feel what she does to me.

When we break apart she looks at me and smiles. "That was nice."

"Just nice? Not mind-blowing or anything?" I smirked.

"Hart I haven't dated in a long time because all I do is work and take care of mom." She said.

"I understand that. But don't think for one minute I was helping you because I want in your pants." I said.

"I feel that from you Hart. I wouldn't be sitting on your lap if I thought you were taking advantage of me." She said.

I leaned in and kissed her again and gently patted her ass before she got up. "We should probably get back to the hospital."

"Sounds good but you better get dressed first." I laughed.

"Umm yeah, I probably should." She said standing up and grabbing her jeans.

Once she was dressed she grabbed a bag of stuff and we headed out to the jeep.

"My house is closer than yours. Next time you want to shower and change you can always come to my place." I said.

"Thanks, Hart that's nice of you. I would like to see this Ranch." She said smiling over at me.

We make it back to the hospital so she can get her car and then I follow her over to long-term care.

When we walk into her room she has a big bunch of flowers sitting on the bedside table.

"Wonder who sent those?" She said.

"Looks like there is a card read it," I said.

"Wishing your mother well! Love Holland Kane Maverick." She said.

"That's my mom for you." I smiled.

"Your family is the best Hart." She smiled.

"I know they are. Back last year I got into some trouble and they bailed me out and I've been on the straight and narrow ever since."

"What did you do? She asked.

"It's, not something I'm proud of but I got hooked on drugs and steroids and my dad sent me to a ninety-day treatment program and told me I couldn't come home if I didn't straighten up," I said.

"Wow, Hart! Well, I'm glad that you are better." She smiled.

"Me too. I'm not sure about you but I'm getting hungry. I'm going to run home and grab some lunch and I'll be back." I said.

"Only if you're sure." She smiled.

I stood up and walked over to where she was and pulled her into my arms. "I'm sure. I'll be back soon."

"Ok, I'll be waiting for you." She smiled and got on her tippy toes and kissed my lips softly.

I smiled at her and walked out the door and ran down to my jeep. I couldn't wait to grab food and get back to her.

My mind is telling me don't push to fast because I've never been in any kind of relationship but I feel differently about her.

It's more that I want to help her than just have sex with her and that means something to me.

I think I could have had sex with her today if I wanted to but I respect her and pretty sure I want more.