53💄

3 weeks later

3 weeks later.

Today is the launch of my second pallet and the line is out the door. I am so excited about this pallet just like I was about the first one.

Holland set it all up and Hart is here sitting beside me just like Luke did with Poppy.

Chad, Worth, Derrick are here as bodyguards I guess but we haven't had any problems so far.

I had signed a dozen of the pallets when I looked up and it was the girl from the other day.

"Hi! I had to come back and get this pallet." She smiled.

"I'm happy to see you came back." I smiled handing her the pallet.

When the next person stepped up I saw Daisy. "Daisy! What are you doing here? You can get them for free."

"I know but I always like to come and buy them. Just like I did with Poppy and Luke." She smiled.

I signed them and smiled at her. "See you at Sunday dinner!"

"See you then and I'll bring the lemon bars." She smiled and walked off.

I had lost count of how many pallets I had signed but when they locked the doors I was grateful because I was tired and feeling kinda sick.

I got up and went to the bathroom and when I came back out Holland met me in the hallway. "We made a killing today."

"I'm glad we did and my hand feels it." I laughed.

'Get Hart to massage your wrist like Luke did Poppy's when she did signings." She said.

"Thanks, I'll remember that. Is it ok if I go? I would like to get home to Arrow."

"Of course give him a kiss from his GG." She smiled.

I walked back out front and over to Hart. "Hey, your mom said we could go."

"Are you ok Ayla?"

"I am good. Just tired and you owe me a hand massage." I laughed.

"A what?"

"That's what Luke gave your sister when she did all of those signings," I said.

"I can massage you anytime that you want Ayla." He said leaning in for a kiss.

We walked outside and to the jeep and got in and headed home to get Arrow from Josie.

Hart dropped me off at the house and he walked up to the main house to get Arrow while I change clothes and lay on the bed until he came back.

I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I was feeling nauseous and I needed a nap.

I must have dozed off to sleep and when I woke up I heard the tv on and I was still nauseous.

I walked to the bathroom and in mid pee, I had an oh shit moment. Could I be pregnant again? I mean it's been three weeks since we had unprotected sex.

I opened the drawer and pulled out a pregnancy test that I bought a while back. Hopefully, it's still good.

I opened the stick and finished peeing on it and sit it on the counter on some toilet paper and waited.

I paced the bathroom floor but this time I'm hoping to see the word pregnant. I would love to have baby number two.

When my phone hit the three-minute mark I turned the stick over and the words were staring back at me.

I looked in the mirror and smiled and put my hands on my belly. "Hello, baby."

I put the stick in the bathroom drawer. I'm not sure when to tell Hart. Maybe I should tell him now.

I pull the stick back out of the drawer and put it in my back pocket.

When I walked into the living room I saw Hart and Arrow sitting on the couch together watching scooby doo.

"What are my handsome boys doing?" I asked.

"Well Arrow wanted to watch so I'm watching too." He smiled.

"Oh, I see. Well, do you have room on the couch for two more?" I asked walking around the coffee table.

"Two more?" He asked.

I pulled the stick out and handed it over to him. "Holy cheese and crackers it's for real?"

"I just took it, Hart. I was feeling nauseous at the signing and that's why I laid down but I was still feeling the same way when I woke up so I just took it."

"Well, then my super sperm worked then." He grinned.

"God I love your face," I said leaning over kissing him on the couch.

"I'm happier than a pig in a blanket." He laughed.

"I'm going to call Dr. Terry in the morning and make an appointment," I said.

"I'm excited but we need to hide it for now I guess." He said.

"We do so no telling at dinner tonight." I smiled.

"Alright, let's get this boy changed, and then we will head up to the main house." He said.

"Doo dada," Arrow said.

"He just said dada," Hart said smiling so big.

"I heard that and he said doo so I'm guessing for scooby doo." I laughed.

I followed him to Arrow's room and watched him change his diaper and I couldn't be even more in love with him than I am already.

He's incredibly sexy and such a great father and I cant wait to see what this one is.

"What are you smiling at Ayla?"

"Just how much I love you Hart and I'm incredibly happy that you are my husband and father of my children."

"I love the sound of children. We need to start picking names soon." He laughed.

"We should wait until we find out what we are having and how far along I am and make sure that I'm really pregnant."

"Why you don't feel pregnant?"

"No, I have the symptoms that's why I took the test in the first place," I said.

"Alright, let's head up to the main house and eat some dinner."

"That's a good Idea Hart because I'm starving since I'm eating for two again." I smiled.