40🐎

Our wedding day is here and I can't wait to marry Ayla

Our wedding day is here and I can't wait to marry Ayla. I feel like I have waited forever for this day.

Ayla went up to the main house with Tiff and Poppy while us guys get ready at our place.

Clara and the other women have been cooking all day and as the sun sets and the lights come on in the gazebo I know it's wedding time.

"Are you nervous Hart?" Brennon asked.

"Hell no. I'm so excited to marry Ayla." I said just as Christian walked in the room.

"I know I don't have to thank you for all you have done for us but you loving my sister is the best thing that has ever happened to her." He said.

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me Christian and I can't wait to marry her." I said.

A little while later it was time to go. Christian carried his moms urn and placed it in a chair and then went in the house to find Ayla and bring her out.

Brennon and Ky were standing outside the gazebo with me until the wedding music begin and I saw my beautiful soon to be bride walking down the lit up pathway with Christian

Once he placed her hand in mine we walked together inside the gazebo.

"You look incredible Ayla."

She smiled at me. "So do you!"

We repeated the vows after the preacher and then he pronounced us husband and wife.

"You may kiss your bride." He said.

I cupped Aylas face and kissed her softly and then dipped her back and kissed her again.

We could hear all of the clapping and whistling but I didn't care. I was kissing my gorgeous wife.

After we sit down and eat under the big tent we finally had our first dance

"This is the best day of my life." I said leaning in kissing her lips.

"Mine too. I've never been happier Hart and it's all because of you." She smiled.

We danced to several songs before we cut the cake and eat more.

Christian was going to spend the night with Brennon so we could have our alone time on our wedding night which I was happy about.

I finally get to ravish my wife in our bed and I could barely contain my excitement.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear... "Just thinking about ravishing my wife in bed tonight."

Her eyes got big and she smiled over at me. "Is that so?"

"Very much so I'm ready to run with you now." I said.

She pulled me in and kissed me. "I'm ready when you are but you have to explain to your family where we are going."

"I think they will know where we are going." I laughed.

I stood up. "Thank you all for coming tonight and celebrating our nuptials with us but we are ready to go home." I laughed.

"Go home we know what you want to do." Dad laughed.

"Worth geez!" Mom said smacking his arm.

"Goodnight guys! Enjoy the rest of the party." I said before scooping my beautiful bride up into my arms and carrying her down to our house.

I kissed her as I opened the door and then kicked it shut with my foot as I carried her to the bedroom.

I put her on her feet as we kissed passionately.

I watched as she tried to unzip her dress. "Here let me help you Ayla."

She turned around and as I unzipped her dress I kissed her shoulder and the back of her neck.

When she turned back around I watched as her dress slipped down her body and puddled at her feet.

She stepped out of it with her high heels still on along with her bra and panty set.

"God you look amazing." I said as I pulled her in for a kiss.

"Make love to me on the bed hubby." She smiled as she loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt.

It wasnt long until we both were naked and I laid her on the bed and climbed ontop of her.

"Having sex with you is my most favorite thing to do but I'm very excited to do it in this bed." I said kissing her again.

"I'm excited as well Hart now get to it." She giggled as I trailed down her body.

I licked down her breast and then took each nipple one by one in my mouth and licked and sucked them as she moaned.

I moved on down her body and kissed all over her small baby bump before I moved on down to the promise land.

As my tongue and fingers went to work her body jerked and she moaned out so many times I lost count.

When I moved back up here body I grabbed my dick and placed it at her opening.

"Are you ready for your husband?"

"I am more than ready for you Hart." She said squirming around.

I gently slide inside her all the way and she locked her legs around my waist as I begin to thrust.

She matches me thrust for thrust and I had to admit having sex in the bed is pretty good.

I lean down and kiss her lips and suck on her bottom lip before I place my face in her neck as I thrust faster and faster.

"Oh Hart!" She moaned out throwing her head back into the pillow.

I bit down on her neck gently and sucked as she reached her orgasm. Once she found hers I found mine soon after and filled her up.

"Damn doing it in the bed was great." I said laughing into her neck.

She lightly tapped my back. "Hart that was something else."

"Maybe we should do it in the bed more often." I said.

"Oh we for sure will be doing it more in the bed but for now I need to get up and clean up." She said.

"How about a shower with your husband?"

"Yes please." She smiled.

" She smiled