47💄

Six weeks have passed and I can't wait to get my hands on Hart

Six weeks have passed and I can't wait to get my hands on Hart. I have planned a sexy night with him.

I talked with Clara and asked if she would make chicken carbonara so we could eat at home tonight.

I dressed up in a cute red dress that I bought online and I have the food and candles on the table.

Arrow is already down for the evening and I'm just waiting on Hart.

When he walks in the door he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. "What going on Ayla?"

"It's been six weeks and we are going to have a nice dinner and then some quality time in bed." I smile.

"Oh hell yeah! Just let me go shower first." He said.

"Ok, I'll get our dinner on the plates." I smiled at him.

He takes the quickest showers known to man with five minutes tops and by the time I got the chicken carbonara on the plates and the garlic bread he was in the kitchen looking and smelling fresh.

"I'm so surprised at this. Where is Arrow?"

"He is asleep already for the night. Sit down and let's dig in." I said.

"Did you make this?" He asked.

"No Clara made it for us." I smiled.

"Well this is great and I'm excited." He said taking a bite.

"Now we just hope Arrow stays asleep. But I will check on him before we head to bed." I said.

After we eat he helped me to clean up and then we both checked on Arrow before heading to the bedroom.

I have on a red lacy set for Hart and I know he's going to enjoy it.

I shut the door and stood in front of it while Hart sits on the end of the bed. I walked over to him and started pulling my dress off.

"Wow!" He said when he saw what was underneath my dress.

He wrapped his arms around the bottom of my ass and squeezed. "I can't wait to be inside of you Ayla it's been too long.

"What's taking you so long then?" I smiled leaning in for a kiss.

"Not a damn thing." He said unhooking my bra and pulling it slowly down over my breast.

He cupped them in his hands before he licked each nipple before moving me backward toward the bed.

Once I was laying on the bed he crawled up my body. "God you are so beautiful and I'm glad your mine."

He sucked and licked on my nipples again before he moved down and slid my panties over before teasing my center and slipping a finger in.

When he pulled it out he sucked it in his mouth before returning it to my nub teasing and lightly pinching it.

He took my lacy panties and moved them up and down my core dipping them in and out before he took them off.

Once he slingshot them across the room he went face first into me and his tongue was driving me crazy. His tongue and fingers were in my core moving in and out and I wanted to scream but I couldn't wake Arrow.

I slapped my hand across my mouth as I came hard and he licked it all up moaning and growling like he hadn't been fed in years.

"Fuck Ayla you taste good." He said kissing back up my body until he was hovering over me.

"As good as that felt I need you, Hart," I said clutching his shoulders.

"Then me you shall get." He said reaching over on the nightstand for a condom.

"I don't think we need another baby just yet," I said as he rolled it on.

"As much as I love Arrow yeah not yet." He laughed before leaning down for a kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss passionately. As his tongue enters my mouth his dick slides inside me.

It feels like forever since he's been inside me and I need him.

"Damn you feel so tight, Ayla." He moaned out.

"Fuck me, Hart," I whispered out and he grinned before moving in and out very slowly.

"I need more," I said as he thrust a few times.

"Faster." I moaned as our bodies pounded together meeting him thrust for thrust.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his face down to mine and bit his bottom lip.

I ran my fingers through his hair as our bodies melded together with the way they are supposed to and he took me to places I haven't been in a long time.

"Oh, Hart!" I moaned as the heat went from my belly to my core and my legs begin to shake as he continued to thrust and it didn't take me long to reach my high and my body shivered as I came.

Hart sucked my bottom lip in his mouth before he thrust his tongue in my mouth. His hips were hitting mine as his thrust became faster and then he moaned as he filled up the condom.

"Fuck I forgot how good you feel. I love Arrow but I missed you and this." He said kissing my lips before he got up and discarded the condom in the bathroom trash.

I sit up on my arm and smiled when he came out of the bathroom. "I so needed that."

"I'm glad you did." He said leaning down for a kiss.

"Are you not getting in bed?" I asked him.

"I'm going to go check on Arrow one more time. I'll be right back." He said.

I smiled watching him go out the door. God, I love that man so much.

I got up to go pee and brush my teeth and when I came back Hart was in bed. "Was he ok?"

"Yeah still just sleeping away." He said as I crawled into bed in his arms.

"Glad we didn't wake him. I had to cover my mouth a few times to hold my screams in." I giggle.

"I know you did Ayla." He laughed.