27🐎

When Ayla came home she had a cute pair of white booties in her hand

"So what do you think? I got this little box to put them in and I figured we could put the sonogram on top." She said.

"It's perfect Ayla. I know you're nervous but believe me, they all are going to be happy." I said pulling her into my arms and kissing her lips.

We got ready and headed up to the main house with the bag in hand. When we walked in everyone wasn't around the table yet so I decided maybe I can get them in the dining room.

"Can we get you all into the dining room for some news?" I said.

"What's going on son?" Dad asked.

"You will find out in a minute dad." I smiled.

Once everyone was in the dining room Ayla handed the bag over to mom. "We got you guys a present."

"A present for us?" Mom asked confused.

"Yeah just open it. We got it today." I said.

Mom sit down at the table and pulled the box out of the bag. There wasn't a person in the room talking. I looked over at Poppy and she was smirking.

Mom opened the box and pulled out the picture and looked at it before pulling out the booties. "Oh my god, you're having a baby??" Mom asked.

"We are! "Surprise!" I laughed.

"Worth we are going to be grandparents again!" Mom laughed.

"So how far along are you Ayla?" Dad asked.

"Twelve weeks Dr. Terry said." She smiled.

"Oh goodness, my baby is having a baby." Mom said walking over embracing me.

"Congrats you guys! More to the family and maybe that means I get a break." Poppy laughed.

We all gathered around the table for dinner and everyone was happy and I looked over at Ayla to make sure she was ok and she was smiling but I could tell that her eyes were sad.

I know she misses her mom and wanted to tell her all about it.

"Did you tell Christian?" Brennon asked.

"Oh yeah, I called and told him first and sent him a picture of the sonogram." She said.

We begin to eat the tacos that Clara prepared and they were delicious. After we were done Poppy walked over to talk to Ayla.

"If you need any clothes or toys or bottles I can help you out if I'm not still using them from River but if I know my family they will buy you all kinds of stuff." She laughed.

"I appreciate everything Poppy. Dr. Terry was very nice."

"Oh, I love him. He's seen more of me than I would like but I had smooth births. If you have any questions just ask."

"How much longer do you have to go?" She asked.

"Less than a month and I am so ready." She laughed rubbing her belly.

We said goodbye to everyone and headed down to the house. "How are you feeling Ayla?"

"I feel good. I'm happy that your family is excited. Christian was excited as well but I wish my mom was here to celebrate. She always wanted to be a grandma." She cried.

"I'm sorry Ayla. I wish she was here too." I said.

"If we have a girl I'd like to name her after my mom somehow." She said.

"We can discuss it when the time comes. If we have a boy are there any names that you like?" I ask.

"A few how about you?" She asked.

"Yeah, maybe a couple." I smile at her and kiss her lips.

"Hart, will you make love to me?"

"Ayla I'll do anything that you want me to do." I leaned in and kissed her again.

She stripped her clothes off and I watched her before taking my own off.

"You mean we are going to do it on the bed?"

"No, we cant. We need to save that for our wedding night. Let's go to the couch." She said.

I followed her to the living room. I locked the front door just in case and sit down on the couch as she straddled me.

I couldn't help but rub her belly. Of course, she's not showing yet but I know my baby is growing in there.

"I know this is stupid but I can't like poke it in the head can I?"

Ayla laughed... "Hart you are huge but listen you cant poke it in the head."

"I'm glad you find it funny. But I only know how to make them." I smiled.

She leaned in and kissed me before she raised up and I slipped in. Guess we don't have to worry about condoms now.

"I can't exactly make love to you on the couch but I will try to go slower," I said.

"Just make me feel good Hart." She said.

"Oh, I can for sure do that. " I said as I placed my lips on her neck and my hands on her ass and gently move her on my dick.

I lightly suck on her neck as we move a little bit faster now. I reach around and gently squeeze her little nub.

She moans and bites her bottom lip as I move my finger in a circular motion because that's what she likes.

She puts the palm of her hands on my chest and begins to ride me faster.

"Oh, Hart! Yessss!"  She moans.

I thrust faster and move my fingers faster as she jerks and screams out.

That was enough to send me over the edge and I came inside her.

"Oh fuck that felt good to release it all into you. No danger of you getting pregnant." I said.

"No, you have already knocked me up Mr. Maverick." She smiled.

"And soon you will be Mrs. Ayla Maverick. I don't even know your middle name.

"It's Marie after my grandma." She said.

"Well, it's beautiful just like you. Do you need me to clean you up or what?" I asked.

"I think I got it, Hart." She smiled leaning in for another kiss.