19🐎

A couple of weeks later I decided I wanted to take Ayla out to a nice restaurant

A couple of weeks later I decided I wanted to take Ayla out to a nice restaurant. She's been so stressed worrying about her mom and I just couldn't imagine.

When she came in from work I met her at the door with a kiss and a dozen of roses.

"Wow, Hart those are pretty. What's the occasion?" She asked.

"It's just because I love you. Are you ready for dinner?"

"Let me go change into something else and I'll be ready." She said.

It didn't take her long to get ready and she came out in a beautiful red dress.

"You look beautiful Ayla."

"Thank you, Hart. I borrowed it from your sister." She said.

"Well, it looks better on you." I smiled pulling her in close.

"Let's go before we are late," I said holding her hand and helping her in my jeep.

When we pull up at the steak house she smiled. "I love steak and I've never been here."

We walked in and I gave my name for our reservation and they took us to the back where it was quiet and no one else was around.

Soon the waitress came over to take our order and when she comes back with our drinks and some bread we dug in.

When our food came out it looked delicious. We were halfway through our dinner when someone walked up to our table. When I looked out I about got choked.

"Hart! It's so good to see you what are you doing here? And with her?"

"What do you want Tacha?" I asked.

"I haven't seen you in a while and wanted to come over and say hi." She said.

"Well now you have and if you don't mind I'm on a date with my girlfriend," I said.

"Girlfriend? You never gave me a chance but you give her one?" She said loudly.

"Tacha I need you to get away from our table before I have you escorted out," I said.

"Fine I'll leave but I'm not done with you, Hart." She said stomping off.

"Who is that?" Ayla asked.

"Oh god, where to start. A crazy girl that's been after me since grade school?" I laughed.

"Grade school? And she hasn't taken the hint?" Ayla laughed.

"Apparently not." I laughed.

Once dinner was over we stopped at a place in town and got ice cream and eat them on the way back to the Ranch.

"I had a great time tonight Hart and I appreciate you trying to take my mind off of my mom." She said.

"I would do anything for you Ayla you should know that by now," I said smiling over at her.

I help her out of my Jeep and into the house and as soon as the door shuts she pulls me in for a kiss.

"You sure know how to make a girl feel special Hart. I love you very much."

"I love you too Ayla. I treat you that way because you are special." I said kissing her again.

"Can we get on the side by side and go up to the orchard and lay under the trees and look at the stars?" She asked.

"If that's what you want of course we can. Let's change our clothes." I said.

After we changed we walked up to the stables and got on a side by side and headed up to the orchard.

Ayla had grabbed a blanket so she spread it out and we laid down and looked up at the sky.

"It's so peaceful here. I wish mom was awake to experience this Ranch and all of you nice people." She said.

"I don't know if you know the story of my parents but they had their first kiss at this orchard," I said.

"Wow really? Well, what are you waiting for Hart? Kiss me." She said giggling.

After I pulled away from her lips I smiled at her... "You know we are alone out here under this big sky."

"Oh, Mr. Maverick we sure are." She smiled and pulled me in for another kiss.

I rolled over on top of her and kissed her passionately.

"I love you, Ayla."

"I love you too Hart now put your dick inside of me."

"Wow, I like how dirty your mouth is," I said getting her pants down to her ankles and then getting my own down.

I pulled the condom out of my wallet and slipped it on before thrusting it in her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist the best she could as I thrust fast and deeper. I watch as she puts her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't want to scream In case someone would hear me." She giggled.

I put my face in her neck and kissed and sucked on it gently as I thrust faster and faster until we both came together.

"That was one for the books," I said kissing her lips.

"I've always wanted to have sex under an apple orchard." She said.

"Really Ayla? Are you just using me for my apples?"

"Oh, sure Hart. No, but I've always wanted to have sex outside." She smiled.

"So have I with the right person," I said kissing her again.

As bad as I hated to I had to put the used condom in my pocket because I couldn't leave it laying around the orchard that would be gross.

We got back on the side by side and headed back to the house. Once inside I discarded the condom and washed my hands and went in search of Ayla.

She was sitting on the bottom of the bed picking leaves out of her hair. "Want some help with that?"

"Sure I guess I picked up a few things from the orchard." She laughed.

"Looks like you did." I smiled pulling a small twig out of her hair.

"So your parents really first kissed under those trees?" She asked.

"They sure did and as they say the rest was history." I smiled.