42🐎

This pregnancy has gone by fast and I must say that Ayla is beautiful and glowing

Tiff has been over daily and they are working on the baby's room.

Ayla wanted to go with a green and blue color and it has farm animals and footballs and airplanes. All boy things and I love it all.

We decided we were sitting down tonight and coming up with a name. We have been throwing names around since we found out what we were having.

There is one name I like and she is dead set on the middle name being Christian and I'm ok with that.

When I came in I heard giggling and walked into the baby's room and she and Tiff were sitting on the floor folding up baby clothes.

"What's up, ladies?" I asked.

"Just folding up the baby's clothes." Ayla smiled up at me.

I went to take a shower while they got done and when I came back out Tiff was gone.

"Where did Tiff go?"

"She had a date with Ky." Ayla smiled.

"Ohh well, I don't blame her for leaving. So you girls spent your day off working on the room?" I asked.

"We did. Now, do you want to sit down and go over names?" She asked.

"I do and I hope you like the first name I chose because it's different and I'm ok with Christian being the middle name," I said.

"Well then show me the name," I said.

I typed it in my phone and handed it over to her.

She looked at it for a minute and was quiet. "You want to name our son that?"

"Yeah it's different and if we want we can call him AC." I smiled.

"AC huh?" She smiled.

"So is that a yes?" I smiled.

"I think we have our name then. I like that it's different." She smiled pulling me in for a kiss.

A little while later we went up to the main house for dinner. We gathered around the table.

"So any names yet?" Dad asked.

"Yes! Just a little while ago we decided on a name but it's a secret but the initials are AC so you can call him that." I said.

"AC well I like it so far." Dad laughed.

"Worth stop picking on your son. We are excited to have another grandbaby!" Mom said.

"Thanks, mom! It took us a while to figure it out but we are happy with it." I said.

Ayla smiled at me. "We don't have much longer to go."

"I know you are counting because I started counting early." Poppy laughed holding River.

"I need some baby lovings after dinner," Ayla said to Poppy.

"You can come to get him any time you wish. All of them love Aunt Ayla." Poppy said.

"Am I chopped liver?" I laughed.

"They love you too Hart don't be silly." Poppy said.

"Uncle!" Wren said holding up her finger.

"Whats up Wrenbird?" I asked confused.

"Wren we aren't going to talk about that at the table," Luke said.

I looked over at Ayla and she laughed. "I'll tell you the story later."

Clara walked over and she had made Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes, rolls, macaroni and cheese, green beans, corns, and a couple of other things.

We eat and eat until I felt like my jeans were about to burst. I looked over at Ayla and she had her eyes closed.

"What's wrong Ayla?"

"I think AC likes this cooking of Clara's he is kicking up a storm." She laughed.

I laid my hand on her belly and felt him kicking. "Well, he likes Clara's cooking and can't wait to be born and have teeth and eat it on his own." I laughed.

"Well, I'm sure he's excited about that." I laughed just as mom walked over.

"Can I please feel him kick?" She asked.

"Of course Holland I mean you are GG." Ayla giggled.

"Oh goodness he is really kicking. She is right he likes that Salisbury steak." Mom said.

Once dinner was over we went out to the front porch and me and some of the guys threw the football around while Ayla sit in the swing with Poppy and held River.

I loved watching her with River and I know she's going to be a good mom.

I fell in the grass and Ryder jumped on top of me. "I win!" He giggled.

I begin tickling him all over and he's screaming for me to stop. "Daddy help me!"

"Daddy isn't going to help you because Uncle Hart is going to bite you." I laughed as Wren walked over and hit me on the head.

"Wrenbird you aren't playing fair!" I laughed as they both were giggling.

"I had to help my brother. Sorry, Uncle Hart." She shrugged.

I get up and wipe myself off before going up on the porch and getting my turn with River. It makes me more excited to get to hold my son.

"You look good holding a baby Hart," Dad said.

"Thanks, dad! I think I'm ready. I'm more than ready and counting down the days." I said.

An hour later we were walking down to the house. "My feet hurt so bad," Ayla said.

"Let's change and I will give you a foot massage. Couch or bed?" I asked.

"Couch sounds good." She smiled.

Once on the couch, she put her feet in my lap and I begin my massage. "I love you, Ayla. How are you feeling?"

"I love you too Hart and I'm ok just uncomfortable but just excited to meet our baby." She said.

I massaged her other foot. "I enjoyed our evening with the kids."

"I can see you playing with our kids like that someday." She smiled.

"So you want more than one then Ayla?" I asked.

"Yeah, I want him to have a sibling and not be alone. I love seeing you with Poppy and how close I am with Christian." She said.

"Well, I will give you as many as you want." I smiled leaning in for a kiss.