45💄

I can't believe Arrow is here

I can't believe Arrow is here. So many people have stopped by and brought gifts. This little boy sure is loved.

We were able to go home today and so many people have come down.

Luke had to bring Poppy and the kids down on the side by side.

"Baby Arrow is cute Aunt Ayla," Ryder said.

"Baby Aww." Wren giggled.

"She has a hard time with the A's don't she?" Poppy laughed.

"It's cute though. So how is River doing? Sleeping through the night?" I asked.

"No, he wakes up a lot. I don't think I will ever get sleep again." Poppy laughed.

"So far Arrow sleeps well but it's only been a few days." I laugh.

"I love the name and I know your brother was excited." Poppy said.

"He was and I was shocked to see him. I'm sad he had to go back so quickly but I understand." I said.

"Hopefully you can FaceTime often and he can see Arrow." She said.

River begins crying and when he did Arrow joined in and then Ryder stuck out his lip and Wren started to cry.

Hart walked in. "What did yall do to these kids?" He laughed.

"River started to cry and it was a chain reaction." Poppy laughed.

"Ryder, why don't you and Wrenbird come outside and play ball with me and Brennon?"

"Yay can we mom?" Ryder asked.

"Of course you can!" She smiled.

Once they went out of the room we grabbed our cover-ups and fed the boys.

"It's nice to have someone that knows how I'm feeling." I smiled.

"Of course! Do you plan to have more?" She asked.

"I would like to think so. Maybe close together so they can grow up together as Christian and I did." I said.

"Same as Hart and I. I liked being the oldest but he was still protective." She laughed.

By the time lunch rolled around we all headed up to the main house. I couldn't really walk far yet so Luke took his family up and came back and got me and Hart.

Everyone was gathered around us to get a look at Arrow but Worth came over wanting to hold him.

"He is so cute I can't get over how much he looks like Hart when he was a baby." Worth said.

"Really? I need to see these pictures." I said as we sit down.

"I will show you after we eat," Holland said.

Arrow was good and slept in Worth's arms the whole time we had dinner which was delicious because Clara made cheeseburgers and french fries and onion rings.

I looked over at Poppy. "Those onion rings gave you away when you were pregnant with Wren."

"Oh yes! You were the first to know because you figured it out with the food after I came in and ate that all the time with Ryder." She laughed.

Poppy is the sister that I never had and as much as I miss my mom and Christian it's nice to be a part of a family and now with Arrow, I have a link of my own.

"You ok?" Hart asked whispering in my ear.

"I'm great! Just happy to be a part of this family actually." I said.

He locked his fingers with mine and leaned over kissing my face.

"Someone has a poopy diaper." Worth said.

"You're holding him Pappy so you get to change it." I laughed.

"No fair!" He laughed.

"Come on Pappy I will help you change the diaper," Holland said.

I watched them take Arrow out of the room and I smiled over at Hart. It's nice that they love him as much as I do.

While they still have the baby I decided to help Clara clean up the kitchen and put away the leftovers.

"Oh, sweet girl you need to rest you just had a baby a few days ago. Go sit!" She demanded.

I couldn't help but laugh and go to the living room where everyone is at.

"Did she run you off?" Poppy asked.

"Yup she did." I laughed and sit down beside Poppy.

"Luke and Hart took the kids outside to play ball with Brennon and Damon." She said.

"Oh ok well I was wondering. I bet Arrow is getting hungry." I said looking at the time.

"Dad, can she have her baby back? He needs to eat." Poppy laughed.

"Oh, Ayla I'm sorry you could have just taken him from me. I'm just being a hog." Worth laughed.

"It's ok but it's time for him to eat or he will get cranky." I smiled taking him from Worth's arms.

"Here hold River and I'm going to take her down to the house so she can feed him at home." Poppy said.

"Sounds good give me another baby. All these Maverick men are going to grown-up big and strong." Worth said.

When we went outside the guys were playing ball and Hart ran over. "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong just going home to feed Arrow and get him down for sleep. See you when you come home." I said.

"Do you want me to come home?" He asked.

"No Hart stay and play with the kids we will be fine." I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me.

Once Poppy helped me in we said bye as I took him to the bedroom and changed his diaper and onesie and then sit down in the rocker in his room while he latched on and drank some milk.

I rocked him to sleep and all I could do is stare at his little face while he slept. He is so handsome if I do say so myself.

I got him down to sleep and went to the living room when Holland was knocking on the door.

"Come in Holland something wrong?"

"No, I just forgot to show you these." She said handing me Hart's baby pictures.

"Oh my goodness Arrow does look just like his daddy." I smiled.

" I smiled