26💄

The next morning I called the doctor's office as soon as I could and made an appointment before going to work

It's hard to believe that I'm engaged and possibly pregnant.

I have a doctor's appointment later today and I need to ask Holland if I can leave early without telling her why.

Today was the big launch for Poppy's lip glosses and even though Holland said she didn't have to she decided to come and sign some and Luke came with her.

The store was crazy busy and one girl even walked over to me and asked if Hart was my boyfriend.

"He was my boyfriend. But since last night he's my fiancée." I smiled holding out my hand.

"Shut up look!" She said to her friend behind her.

I couldn't help but smile. I love being a part of this family.

Once the people died down I had to run to the bathroom to throw up. People will be catching on soon to what my issue is.

I cleaned up and went back up front and Holland smiled at me. "Are you ok Ayla?"

"Yeah I am but I have a doctor's appointment at 3 so is it ok for me to leave early?" I asked.

"Of course you can. Everything ok?"

"Yeah, just a checkup," I said which wasn't a whole lie.

I headed out to my jeep and decided to text Hart.

📱 I just got in the jeep I'm headed to the doctor's appointment.

📱 I just left the Ranch I'll meet you there.

I put my phone in my purse and head to the doctor's office and I'm nervous as crap even though I already feel I'm pregnant.

When I pull up at the office Hart was already sitting there. He got out and come over to me. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, Hart I'm glad you could make it," I said.

"What did you tell mom?"

"I told her that I had a doctor's appointment I mean it's not a lie but I told her a checkup," I said as we walked inside.

I signed in and we took a seat and Hart grabbed my hand and held it. "Are you as nervous as I am?" He asked.

"I'm about to shit my pants. I mean we saw the lines and it's probably true and we are going to be parents." I said.

"Ayla Fox?" The nurse called out.

We stood up and followed her back to a room where she weighed me, took my temp and blood pressure. "Dr. Terry will be in with you in a moment." She said.

When Doctor Terry walked in he smiled. "Hi, folks!"

"Hi, Dr. Terry." I smiled.

"What can I help you folks with today?" He asked.