62💄

I am so excited that Christian is here I can't stop crying

"My hormones are killing me!" I laugh.

"It's ok sis we all understand but I'm sure happy to be here with you guys and this little man," Christian said.

We made it down to the main house and everyone was out under the tent already waiting on us.

"It's about time we are starving!" Chad laughed.

"Can we pop the popper now?" Worth asked.

"Pappy can't wait can he Arrow?" Hart laughed.

"Give me my boy." Worth said.

"Christian my boy it's so good to see you again," Daniel said.

"It's good to be here and honestly I dream about Clara's food." He laughed.

Roger laughed. "My woman sure can cook."

Holland walked out with both poppers. "Here you go, guys!"

"Alright, let's get this party started," Hart said.

We walked out into the yard holding hands. Hart pulled me in and kissed my lips.

"Alright, that's how you got here in the first place so pop!" Chad laughed.

Holland hit him upside the head. "Shh!"

"Alright on a count of three let's go!" Hart yelled. "One! Two! Three!"

When we twisted the poppers a pink cloud of dust came flying out and I heard myself screaming.

"Oh gosh, a little girl Hart!" I giggled.

"Oh, she's going to have me wrapped." Hart laughed pulling me in for a kiss.

Worth walked over with Arrow and Hart took him. "One of each now."

"We really wanted a girl but we would have been happy either way dad."

"I know son I'm so happy for you guys." He said as Holland walked up.

"I'm so excited for a girl. Do you have a name yet?"

"No we haven't even begun the name game yet but Hart is pretty easygoing when it comes to that," I said.

Christian walked up and wrapped his arm around my neck. "I'm happy for you sis and I know mom would be so excited."

I wrapped my arms around him. "I know she would have been so happy and a great grandma for sure." I sniffed.

"Don't cry Ayla this is supposed to be a happy moment." He said.

"I know Christian but I miss her so much."

"I know you do and I do as well but I wasn't with her like you were so when I'm not around here it feels like I just haven't seen her a while but I know it's different for you."

I wipe my eyes... "So different but I'm so happy that you are here with me to celebrate."

Different ones walked up and congratulated me and then two women walked up. I knew one was Emma but I haven't ever met the other one but Hart hugged her.

"Aunt Jess this is my wife Ayla." He said.

"It's so nice to meet you Ayla and I just love Arrow! Sorry, it's taken me so long to meet you but I just love California too much." She laughed.

"California is nice but I missed the Ranch and Derrick," Emma said.

"Well, he missed you too. He's been moping around the store." I laughed.

We hung out for a while and talked and laughed until Arrow got cranky and it was past his bedtime.

We thanked everyone and said goodbye and headed home with Christian. Once home I took Arrow upstairs and got him ready for bed and rocked him to sleep.

When I placed him in his bed Hart walked in and kissed the top of his head and we went down the hall to our bedroom.

I cut the baby monitor on that's on my side of the bed and then changed for bed.

"Are you happy Hart?"

"About a baby girl? Hell yeah, I am I'm excited. Got any names?"

"Maybe a few." I smile.

"Maybe we can sit down and go over names." He said as we got in bed.

"I would like that. I'm happy it's a girl and we will have one each." I smiled looking over at him.

"Are we two and done?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I feel like Poppy has her hands full with three and I don't want to be crazy for the next eighteen years." I laughed.

He leaned over and kissed me. "I agree with you. I'm happy Christian is here and was able to come in."

"Thank you for getting him here. It means so much to me." I said kissing him again.

"I would do anything for you Ayla and well for our children as well." He said.

"I know you would Hart. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know and I'm so glad it's mine." I said leaning over kissing him again.

"You know we could be really quiet." He said.

"We could huh?" I smiled.

"Yeah if you just let me in." He said kissing my lips and then my neck.

"I think that can be arranged," I said as he turned over and I lifted my leg over his hip and he inserted himself inside me.

"Damn you feel good in any direction." He whispered kissing my shoulder.

Good thing the bed doesn't squeak because if it did we would definitely wake up Christian.

He rocked his body against mine. Flesh rubbing flesh as I got closer to reaching mine.

I moved my hand back and wrapped it around the back of his head as we kissed and he thrust faster.

"Ayla I'm so close." He whispered against my lips.

"Me too Hart! Give me all you have got."

A few more thrusts and we both came together. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed down my back.

"I love you so much, Ayla."

"I love you too Hart," I said getting up going to the bathroom, and cleaning myself up.

When I got back in bed we cuddled and kissed as he rubbed my stomach until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.