48🐎

The next morning after Ayla fed Arrow she came back to bed and we played another round of ring around the penis

I'm not sure what's gotten into her but I love it and not complaining one bit.

I came back from checking on the horses and Ayla was sitting outside with Arrow and Romeo.

"What's up? Got company?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah, Romeo must like babies because he found his way down here and laid his head across my lap." She smiled.

"Romeo is a good dog and very lovable," I said petting down his back.

"I bet Ryder is looking for him." She said and his ears perked up.

"When we head up for lunch we will take him with us," I said sitting down.

"I need to run to the bathroom if you wouldn't mind holding Arrow," I said.

"Of course I want to hold my son. Give me my look alike." I grinned kissing his face.

When Ayla came back out we walked out and got on the side by side and I handed him to her while Romeo jumped on too.

Once up at the house, Luke did a double-take when he saw us. "I was wondering where Romeo had gotten off to."

"He found me and Arrow on the porch and came to have a look." Ayla smiled.

"He loves babies so it's no surprise." Luke laughed petting Romeo on the head.

"That's what I said." I laughed as we walked into the house.

"Can I have my grandson?" Dad asked right away.

"Of course Worth." Ayla smiled handing him over.

I leaned over and kissed the side of her head. "I love you, Ayla."

"I love you too Hart." She smiled.

"Lunch is here! Meatball subs and chips with dip." Clara said.

"Sounds delicious," I said.

"It's something new but not new to Luke. This is Daisy's recipe." Clara said.

"Thank you, Clara!" Luke smiled.

It was so good as usual hopefully she will make this again.

"Can this be made at a Sunday dinner?" Roger asked.

"Rog you are speaking my language." I laughed.

"You all like it that much?" Clara asked.

"Of for sure!" We all said.

I love seeing my dad with Arrow but I hope it doesn't hurt Poppy's feelings with River. He's not much older than Arrow.

I look over at Poppy and smile. She was stuffing her face and didn't seem bothered so I'm glad.

"Guys don't forget Wren's birthday this Saturday! How old will she be Ryder?" Poppy asked.

"Three mom!" He said giggling when I leaned over and tickled his belly.

"I'm glad you can count Ryder," I said tickling him more.

"Mom make Uncle Hart stop!" Ryder giggles.

We finished eating and went to the living room and I took River from Poppy to hold him a few minutes.

"Sis are you ever going to get one to look like you." I smiled at Poppy.

"Yeah, and yours is the spitting image of you." She laughed.

River begins to cry so I handed him back over to Poppy as dad handed me Arrow.

"How does he sleep at night son?" Dad asked.

"Oh, he's a good sleeper. Bath him and Ayla feeds him and he sleeps until I get up for work." I said.

"Wow, that's awesome hopefully he stays that way." Mom laughs.

We say our goodbyes and head back to the house.

"I think I'm going up to Poppy's tomorrow and see if she needs help with this party and maybe we can get Tiff to help as well as Lilly," Ayla said.

"If that's what you want that's fine with me. Did you get Wrenbird a gift?"

"Of course I got her some stuff, Hart. I knew you would forget about it." She laughed.

"I didn't even know it was her birthday." I shrugged.

We walked inside and Ayla took Arrow to bathe him while I cleaned up the house a little bit.

Once she bathed him I went in and kissed him as she diapered him and put lotion on him before putting his pajamas on.

"Wish I could help you with the feeding but I guess that is out." I laughed.

"Go shower and get ready for bed I'll be in there when I'm done." She smiled sitting down in the rocker.

I watched her lift her shirt and Arrow latched on right away and It took me back to last night when I was sucking on those nipples.

I went and took a shower and had just got in bed when she walked in the bedroom slipping off her outfit and getting in the bed.

I rolled over and pulled her into my arms. "I love you, Ayla."

"I love you too Hart. Thank you for this life you have given me." She said.

"Where did that come from?" I asked.

"It's just when I look at Arrow and know that we made him out of love and how you coming into the diner I never dreamed we would be where we are today." She said.

"Honestly I thought you were hot and you looked stressed and I just came to get milkshakes so I could look at you. I wanted to ask you out but didn't have the nerve." I said.

"Why not Hart?"

"Because I'm a recovering junky. I mean I hadn't been out of rehab that long when I met you and what would you want to do with someone like me?"

"Hey! Don't say that Hart. Have you ever thought about that stuff since I came into your life?"

"No I don't want to ever think about it again honestly I haven't and I'm so glad I haven't but yeah you keep me busy with your hot self."

"Wanting to play ring around the penis again?" She giggles.

"No, I want to play Attacking the pink fortress." I laughed wiggling my eyebrows.

"That was not sexy in the least Hart. That makes me want to turn over and go to sleep." She laughs.

"No please don't I want to cuddle and kiss you all night," I said leaning over kissing her.