17🐎

As sad as Ayla was I just held her all night in bed as she cried herself to sleep

She was supposed to start work the next morning but Mom told her to take a couple of days and get everything in order and then she could start.

We talked about her moving in with me. With her mom not coming out of it she didn't need to keep paying rent on that trailer and if for some reason Vanessa did come out of it she could stay in one of the houses on the Ranch.

I woke up early and checked on the horses before we went over to her trailer and between me, Luke, Damon, and Brennon we carried all of her belongings out and put them in the bed of Poppy's truck.

While the guys took the stuff back to the house I stayed behind and helped her clean up the trailer and I paid the rent for the next month that way the landlord wouldn't be out since it was short notice.

"Again thank you for helping me today and for allowing me to stay with you." She said.

"Ayla it's what I want. I want to spend all my time with you." I said pulling her into my arms.

"I'm not sure what I did to deserve you but I love you, Hart." She said.

My heart picked up speed and I smiled down at her. "Good because I love you too Ayla."

She pulled me close and kissed my lips. "I'm glad you feel the same way. Want to do it in the bathroom before we go?"

"You read my mind," I said picking her up and putting her over my shoulder as I walked up the hall to the bathroom.

We wanted to be fast so she pulled her shorts down and I unzipped my pants and pulled out my little friend and grabbed a condom out of my wallet.

"You come prepared." She smiled.

"I have to since we decided to do it in different places." I laugh putting it on.

As soon as I lined it up I pushed it inside of her. Who knew this beautiful quiet girl is mine and she loves me as much as I love her.

She spread her legs and I thrust deep inside her over and over again. She was moaning and biting her bottom lip when I reach down and gently squeezed her nub before doing slow circular motions that she loves.

"Oh god, Hart!" She panted.

I watched her face as her eyes rolled back in her head and she bit her bottom lip before her legs started to tremble.

"I'm coming!" She said.

I thrust harder and faster as I fast approached my own orgasm. It didn't take long before I filled the condom up inside her.

She pulled me close for a kiss. "Thank you I needed that release."

"I'm your man when you need a release." I chuckled winking at her.

I discarded the condom and held it up. "Well, I'm not taking this home."

"We have a small trash bag in the kitchen I'll go get it and be back." She said jumping off the sink pulling up her shorts.

When she came back with it I threw it away and put a knot in the bag. We looked around one more time and everything looked great and locked up and I threw the trash in the can and we headed to the landlords to turn in the keys.

By the time we made it back to the Ranch, the guys had already taken all of Ayla's stuff into the spare room that used to be Ryders until she gets it unpacked.

"Clara said it's time for dinner. We are having cheeseburgers and fries tonight." Damon said.

"Sounds good we will be right up," I said.

"I guess it's nice to have a big family." She smiled.

"Yeah, clearly you have a lot of people to help you out." I laughed pulling her to me.

We kissed and washed up before walking up the hill to the main house.

We walked in and before we could set down mom walked over and hugged Ayla. I know my mom can tell that she needs those extra hugs from a mom figure.

"This smells good Clara" I smiled at her.

"Glad you think so Hart." She said patting me on the shoulder.

"Uncle Hart!" Ryder said running over.

"Hey, buddy what's up?"

"Did you know mommy has a baby in her belly?" He asked.

"I do know that! Are you ready for your baby brother?"

"River? I'm ready!" He smiled.

"What about sissy is Wrenbird ready for the baby?" I asked him.

"I think so, Uncle Hart." He said sitting beside me but moving closer to Ayla.

"Ayla, are you my aunt?" He asked.

Ayla looked stunned and then she smiled at him and leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"What did she say, Ryder?"

"It's a secret Uncle Hart." He grinned.

"Alright come on little man come over here so everyone can eat," Luke said.

Grandpa Jack said a prayer over the food and even mentioned Vanessa. At this point, everyone has been too long term to visit her.

Grandma Josie even went and curled her hair and fixed it one day.

We eat and stuffed ourselves until I didn't think I could eat another bite until Clara put brownies and apple pie on the table.

"I'm stuffed but I always have room for dessert." I laughed.

"Well I'm eating for two so I need two brownies." Poppy laughed.

"I can't use that excuse but I want some apple pie with ice cream." I smiled.

Ayla smiled at me. "I like your way of thinking Hart."

After dinner was over Ayla insisted on helping clean up the kitchen so I went out on the front porch with Dad.

"How's it going son?"

"We exchanged I love you's today dad."

"Nothing like hearing that for the first time Hart." He smiled over at me.