Goddess Princess

-Elizabeth's POV-

A lot of things were going through my mind in front of what I heard. I was so weak how could someone like me belong to that clan of holy angels? Besides, I was their princess.

I would love to see the goddesses by this time and I was very curious about them. What I knew about them was nothing but the legends I heard. But actually I was a goddness this whole time I was just unaware of it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked my father in frustration at that time

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked my father in frustration at that time. Because I had a right to know who I was, my clan no matter what. But it had been hidden from me all this time. If my powers had not been awakened today, perhaps he would never have told me.

"If I told you who you are, you would want to help us in our fight against demons. So the demons would know who you are. They were going to learn that the last surviving goddess was the daughter of the goddess queen." He sighed sadly. "Sorry Elizabeth, I just wanted to protect you. But now it's too late, the demons learned who you are." My father said very sadly.

Seeing him like that made me sad too. Although I was angry with him for keeping the truth from me he also did it just to protect me and he was right in what he said. "Dad, please don't worry anymore. As all the clans, we have already joined forces, and with my strength we will defeat them. Now we are more stronger." I told my dad with a smile on my face and then I approached him and hugged him. My father looked relieved now. It was a relief to see him well.

I then left the room to find my friends. I had to tell them all these facts. When I couldn't see them in the castle, I went out to the garden and saw them talking.

As I walked towards them, I witnessed the angry speeches of the people; "The goddamn thieves have looted almost all the bakeries again." Why haven't they been caught yet?" After hearing such conversations, I reached out to my friends. "Is it theft again?" I asked them curiously. "Oh hey Ellie, yeah unfortunately we were talking about that too." King answered me.

"Anyway, I can't believe you're a goddess!" At that moment, Diane screamed excitedly and almost jumped on me. "Me too!" I said and chuckled. Then I told them other details as well. They all looked very surprised. "I'm sorry you found out about your past like this." Elaine said and the others at that moment, approaching me and supporting me.

"Now we have to be more careful because Meliodas has learned everything." At that time, Ban put his hand in his pocket and said seriously. "I'm sure he's going crazy now that his trusted army was destroyed by a single goddess." At that moment, King said sarcastically and laughed. We all laughed. "He's going to get even more crazy from now on." Elaine said confidently and winked at me.

At that moment, Diane approached me and put her hands on my shoulders. "Because she's on our side!" Diane finished Elaine's sentence and said cheerfully. Their state of mind made me smile broadly. That's when I finally understood what it felt like to be strong. I was so confident in myself. because I was so strong, and more importantly, I was arrogant. I wasn't going to let them have what they did to my clan. I would avenge them. Especially from that pesky new demon king.

After chatting for a while, it was very late, we were all very tired from what we had experienced today and so we couldn't wait to go to bed. especially I had a lot of events today. I yawned. "I'm going to sleep, see you in the morning." I told them sleepily. They said goodnight to me too. Then I left them and started walking towards the castle.

-Can we talk a bit?

He asked me a little more shyly and nervously than usual. At the moment, I was sitting in the woods on the steps of marble stairs. Next to me was a basket with colorful flowers that I had collected. Hearing his voice, I took my eyes from the basket and turned to him.

-Oh s-sure!

I said to him happily as my cheeks began to turn pink. He smiled at me and then sat next to me. I shyly put my hands on my lap and began to think about what he wanted to talk about.

-İt's so hard for me to say to you but I can't hold it in my inside any longer...

After he told me nervously, my thoughts were interrupted and I looked into his face. His face, which I wanted to see more than anything, was still blurred.

-U-uhh what i-is it?

I asked him curiously and shyly. As soon as he got closer and closer to me, I held my breath and looked at him with my now darkened face. He chuckled sweetly.

-I think you know what it is.

After telling me implicitly, he looked me in the eyes with a sly smile on his face.

-N-no I d-do not know...

I answered him shyly and averted my eyes from him. He chuckled more.

-I'm madly in love with you, goddess princess.

At that moment, my eyes opened in shock. I didn't expect him to suddenly say it. Then I suddenly turned my gaze to him. He was still smiling and looking at me. But instead of answering him at that moment, I approached him and reduced the distance between us to zero. Now he was the one who looked confused. I placed my hand on his cheek and without hesitation I bent down and kissed him on the lips.

When I suddenly came to my senses, I realized that I was having one of those dreams again. But there was something else I noticed at the time. Two pairs of eyes were staring at me in surprise.

I hope you enjoyed it!😍 Thank you for reading.❤️ Please give a star guys!⭐🥺