Change Of King

-Third Person Perspective-

"To tell the truth, maybe you're right." The demon king said in an extremely eerie calm manner. This was not a normal situation. So Zeldris' anxiety was doubled. Even Meliodas looked at him with a confused look. "A loser who has a sense of love and feels for a goddess can't be my son." He said in an icy tone and looked at Meliodas with murderous eyes.

At that moment, Meliodas was in shock. "Did he know? How could this be? When did he know?" Zeldris interrupted as he was having a lot of questions running through his mind.

"Dad! These are empty rumors, they're not real don't believe-" But Demon King silenced him. "Don't get involved, Zeldris. Did you think I was stupid, Meliodas! Did you think I wouldn't learn?"

"So you deliberately wanted to start a war to take it from me!?' Meliodas asked him angrily. "You idiot! What did you think would happen? That I'd let you live a happy life with my arch-enemy's daughter?" Demon king said.

"We don't care about you and your goddess queen's bloody rivalry!" Meliodas shouted. "We will not be victims of your ambitions!"

"Who are you idiots? There's no such thing as you, and there can never be. In what era was a goddess and a demon seen together? That's impossible." After the words of the demon king, Meliodas stood up and approached him. "I will make it possible." Meliodas clenched his fists. The demon king laughed sarcastically. "Come on then, if you can beat me, I'll let you be with the goddess princess."

"No bro, you can't beat our father, don't even try it!" Zeldris shout fearly. But Meliodas did not mind it. He pulled out his sword behind him, spreading his dark power all over his body so that a huge mark appeared on his forehead. took a step back and took the attacking position.

"I admire your courage, son, but remember, only fools have this much courage." Demon King said. Then Meliodas attacked his father with dark magic balls, no matter how hard and fast he hit him, this demon king didn't move an inch.

For a long time, Meliodas continued to attack, but none of them harmed the demon king. And he was out of power and breath.

"Is it over?" Demon King asked. Meliodas turned his gaze back to him. "I guess it's my turn now."

"Dad don't do it!" Zeldris shouted and hurried to intervene as Demon King shoved Zeldris away with his magic power. Meliodas knew very well that he could not resist his father. He had no power left. He swallowed and closed his eyes. "Goodbye Elizabeth..." He said quietly.

But then something strange happened. Meliodas's body refused to wait for death. The darkness within him began to take over him completely. By the time Meliodas realized this, it was too late. "Noooo damn it stop!!" He shouted.

That was the last thing Meliodas wanted to happen. Surrender to the darkness within. He had defended himself for a long time but he couldn't help it anymore because he didn't have the strength to do so. At that moment there was a loud noise and everything went black.

"B-bro what did you do!? At that moment, he saw Zeldris in front of him who was anxiously shaking him and trying to wake him up

"What happened to Zeldris, where am I?" Meliodas asked with difficulty, breathing heavily. Zeldris slowly moved away from Meliodas. He was looking at him as if he were an alien. Meliodas didn't understand anything. And he couldn't remember anything. It was as if someone had erased his memory...

At that moment Zeldris shouted at him:

"Y-you... you're crazy why did you do this! Why did you kill our father!?"

How do you think Meliodas memories with Elizabeth were erased?🤔

Thank you for reading.❤️ Don't forget to give a star!⭐