Passionate Intimacy

WARNİNG: THİS SECTİON CONTAİNS SENSİTİVİTY! THOSE WHO ARE UMCOMFORTABLE CAN SKİP İT.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Before I could even say anything to him, he gripped me tighter around my waist and prevented me from escaping, then he took off his black wings and we stepped out of my room window. Also Zeldris was coming with us.

At that moment, I was very afraid that I would fall while flying with Meliodas. Actually, I had wings too, I could fly on my own, but Meliodas did not allow it. "I can fly myself." At that moment when I told him, he turned his head to me. Our faces were so close together at the moment. Being so close to him was speeding up my heart beat and making my face blush at the same rate.

"I won't leave you for a single second, so don't be in vain trying to run away." At that moment, he said sharply to me in his husky voice. I looked at him helplessly. But it had no effect on him. He was determined not to let me go. He was definitely doing it to set a trap for my clan. I was sure of that. I didn't want my clan to get hurt because of me, so I had to escape somehow.

When we finally arrived at a big black castle, I realized that this was the demon kingdom. This place was very different from the goddess and Liones Kingdom It had a dominating and depressing air and was a very dark and scary place. Then Meliodas and I went straight through the window of a room without being seen by anyone. Zeldris flew the other way.

When we enter, the colors red and black A large room was welcomed. There weren't many things in the room. There was a huge bed, closet and armchair. But it was a luxury room. It was just a room that a king could have owned, which was also Meliodas's room.

After examining the room, I quickly turned around and found Meliodas leaning against the wall with his arms folded across his chest, watching me. "Did you like it?" I was unintentionally angry with him when he asked me. "You're kidding me, aren't you, as usual?" I said to him at that moment in an angry and offended way. "Am I guilty of asking if you liked the room you're staying in anymore?" I frowned when he asked me.

"Is it the room I'm staying in now?" I repeated what he said in surprise. At that moment he approached me. "Yes, you will stay here with me now." He told me with a smile on his face, then he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. He suddenly destroyed the distance between us. At that moment, I looked at him with greater surprise. I could feel his whole body and his warmth in my own body. My heart started beating fast again and my cheeks were starting to burn.

"Do you think I don't understand?" He asked me slyly. I had both my hands on his chest as his hot breath hit my face. "W-what?" I hardly asked him at that moment. A sly smile formed on his face as he looked me in the eyes with his black demon eyes.

"Every time I touch you I can feel how fast your heart is beating, just like now." As soon as he told me, my whole face turned dark red. "M-Meliodas-" I was about to say something to him at that moment, but my breath was taken away as his hands went up to my hips.

I had to get out of this situation urgently or else I would have succumbed to my desires. "Y-you kidnapped me j-just to lure the other goddesses here, didn't you?" I bit my lip right after I told him and suppressed my moan. "You know it's not for that." At that moment, he continued to touch me after he told me with his husky voice. So I grabbed his shirt with my hands on his chest.

"S-so for what?" I hardly asked him. And I bit my lip harder to suppress my moans. He, on the other hand, was quite enjoying it, and it was evident in the pleased expression on his face. "You have done something very dangerous, Queen." I looked into his eyes curiously when he told me in a husky voice.

Then he came closer to my face. Our noses were touching. "You made a demon fall in love with yourself."

Hello to all my dears! How did you find the new episode?😊 I hope you like it.🙈 Thank you for reading.❤️ Please don't forget to give stars.⭐