Don't Let Go

-Elizabeth's POV-

I immediately put my hand on the face of the man I had fallen in love with for so long but somehow forgot. And I started to caress his face while my tears were dripping softly on him.

I had a deep sense of regret. I've been fighting with him all this time and I brought him to this state with my own hands. I even hated him. But now my heart was filled with love for him. I kept crying while thinking about all this.

"How did you turn into a terrible person?" I asked, crying helplessly even though I knew he wouldn't hear me. Meliodas was such a good person and very different from other demons. Just like me, all clans wanted him to live in peace even with goddesses. But now he had turned into a completely opposite person, remembering neither me nor his friends.

"Elizabeth!" Hearing them call out to me at the time, I looked up and looked at Ban, Diane, King, and Elaine coming towards me. I remembered seeing them, they didn't remember Meliodas as I did. Otherwise they would never have wanted to fight him...

Diane and Elaine noticed this and chuckled at me as I approached Meliodas, who was arm-wrestling with Ban, walking silently behind him. When I finally got to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and hugged him. He paused abruptly as they were still sitting wrestling with the Ban. I giggled at his state. Then he let go of his arm wrestling and turned towards me and embraced me. While my face was red, he started kissing me.

-Thank you, Elizabeth.

Ban said to me and then he gave Meliodas a look that implied he had lost the race and smiled irritably.

-You lost because of me.

He backed away after I softly told him. But his arms were still on my waist.

-I don't want to win the race, I want you.

He said to me with his husky voice and pulled me closer to him. I didn't take my eyes off his green emerald eyes as my face was now dark red. And I put my hands on his chest.

-You should be careful with Meliodas, Elizabeth.

After saying this playfully, King went to Diane and took her hand. While Diane was blushing, Elaine and Ban were sitting in the corner drinking whiskey and laughing at what King said. Meliodas also started kissing me again after giving them an annoying look at his joke.

When I opened my eyes, more tears had accumulated in my eyes. This was just one of our memories. How happy we were back then. But now I was no more than a dead girl, and we were all scattered.

"Oh my god Ellie, you're so badly injured." Diane squatted down next to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Damn Elizabeth, did you kill him?" At that time, Ban asked excitedly and pointed to Meliodas lying on the ground with one hand. At that moment, Elaine also approached me. "Elizabeth you cried, did something bad happen?" She asked worriedly. Also all of them looked at me suspiciously. But I didn't answer what any of them said. .

I was not going to leave Meliodas no matter what. yes, maybe he didn't remember me, but I had to make him remember. I wasn't going to lose while loving him madly.

So white balls came out of my hands and after I healed my own wounds, I then started to heal Meliodas's wounds. Others watched me in surprise. "Elizabeth what are you doing!?" King cried out in concern. Others started to say something to stop me and not heal him, but I paid no attention to any of them and I healed him.

At that moment, Diane turned me towards her and shook me on the shoulder. "Are you crazy?" She told me out loud with concern. I looked into her purple eyes, who were looking confused. "I promise I'll tell you everything, but now you must help me get him to Liones before Meliodas wakes up." I told them anxiously. The others looked at me confused. But as always, they preferred to be by my side no matter what. Then we took Meliodas together to Liones without anyone seeing him.

We brought him to my room after sneaking him into Liones castle. "What are we going to do now? Why did you get this guy into Liones Elizabeth? You want him to kill us all?" Ban told me seriously and angrily.

I couldn't blame either Ban or the others. I suddenly asked for their help in sneaking our nefarious enemy into Liones, and besides, I had brought him to my room. So it was perfectly normal for them to treat me like I was crazy.

But now it was time to tell them everything. They had a right to know that the person we thought was our enemy was my lover and their best friend. Now they were the ones whose memory had to be restored.

I hope you liked the episode guys.😊 Don't forget to comment and give stars.⭐ Thank you for reading.❤️