Thief

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Who are you?" I asked the stranger in front of me, confused and a little scared. Then I stood up and, looking around, realized that I was on the same street as I was on my way to the castle.

I knew everyone in Liones, but it was the first time I saw the person in front of me. "İndeed her." At that moment, he said happily to himself in a very low voice. "What!?" I asked him confused. "Who are you?" Then I repeated my question to him, this time in a more angry tone.

"I'm just an apprentice working in this shop." He said, pointing to me at the baker's shop next door. I squinted my eyes with suspicion. "You are lying." I said confidently. He looked a little scared. "Miss, your nose was bleeding and you were unconscious, I'm just helping-" I got closer to him and he suddenly stopped. When I looked more closely at him, I realized that he was hiding something behind him.

"What are you hiding?" I asked him suspiciously. "I'm sorry but I have to go." He told me quickly and started to run away.

Normally, I wouldn't have been able to get close to him, but now I knew I was a goddess, so I quickly caught up with him. But at that moment he began to fly upwards, with bread in his hand...

I realized that he was the thief we had been looking for for a long time but could hardly find, and just as we were getting ready to go after him, "Elizabeth!?" At the moment, Diane called out to me in surprise, When I turned to face her, I saw Diane and the others. "We thought you were going to sleep, what are you still doing here?" They all approached me as Elaine asked me.

I didn't have time to explain everything to them because I might have lost sight of the thief. So I had to hurry. "We need to catch someone, come with me quick!" I told them quickly and quietly so as not to wake anyone. They all looked confused but didn't ask any questions.

I then quickly took off my white wings from my back and rose off the ground, becoming flightless. When I looked behind me out of the corner of my eyes Elaine and King were flying after me, and the others were running fast from the land with us. I smiled to myself when I was back in front of me. They always trusted me and supported me. Sometimes I wondered what had I done to deserve to have friends as good as them.

He was still in my view, although he normally flies fast, from my point of view he could not disappear. We continued to fly at night into the depths of the forest and in places I had never seen before. I didn't have the slightest idea where we were going. But one thing I knew was that my inner voice was telling me it was very important.

-I-I don't trust you!

I was walking slowly backwards towards him after shouting loudly in fear at the same time looking at him. He noticed this and after following my steps he turned his gaze towards me.

-I have no such intention of harming you. If there was I would have done it already.

He said to me quite sadly in his voice and extended one hand towards me. But I shook my head negatively.

-W-why are you following me then?

I asked him angrily and I kept backing up but suddenly I stopped with my back against the wall. I had come to the end of the road. He came to me right away. Then he put both his hands on the wall and took me between him. So he didn't leave me the slightest space to escape. I fixed my eyes on him.

-I just... just want to be close to you.

He said without taking his eyes off mine. He wanted to believe him, it was obvious.

-You know I'm your enemy, right?

I told him in a flat tone. I cast my eyes on his face. But unfortunately he was still blurry even though he was very close to me.

-I don't care at all.

He shrugged his shoulders indifferently and said decisively. His beautiful husky voice rang in my ears.

When I woke up from my dream, I was more confused this time. İs he my enemy? I asked myself while still flying through the air. I got so used to my nose bleeding that I automatically blew my nose and decided not to focus on the thief in front of me.

After a lot of time, the thief finally came down and we followed him ashore. He quietly entered what looked like a large cavern of tall ivy trees. We all looked at each other and Ban gestured that we should go inside. We all approved of him and then we went inside through the vines. But we were all in shock at the sight we saw after we went inside.

Well you are about to solve one of the secrets in the story.👀 I hope you enjoy reading.😍😍 Thank you for reading guys pls give star!⭐