Unknown Truth

-Elizabeth's POV-

We all left the demon kingdom and camped together in a forest away from all clans. We had nowhere else to go anyway. No one but us knew the truth. Actually we didn't know the truth yet.

There were a lot of unknown questions that created a question mark in our minds, and the person who knew the answer to some of these questions was Meliodas the man I loved sitting next to me...

We all sat on the fallen trees and lit a fire in the middle. It was already dark and it was a little cold. But I didn't mind it because I don't want to spoil the moment. We were all together as before. We were chatting and laughing around the fire while drinking our drinks.

Although I thought I was hiding it, Meliodas of course understood this. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap. I couldn't suppress the little scream that came out of my mouth because everything happened so suddenly. Meliodas smiled slyly as he completely wrapped me around my body and placed me on his lap. "Oh, what was I missing, I was saying. Here you go!" At that moment, Ban said with a laugh as he continued to drink his drink. Others laughed at what he said. My face had already turned dark red.

"Okay guys let's not get on them now." At that moment Elaine said slyly and winked. At that moment I looked at her with a confused look on my red face. "You too, Elaine?" At that moment I said to her, offended. "Oh Ellie, sometimes I can act like Ban, I'm sorry." She told me with an embarrassed smile. I just rolled my eyes at what she said. "What? As if you and Meliodas are behaving like each other?" Ban said to me implicitly and smiled triumphantly.

"W-what? N-no what's the point? T-that doesn't make any sense..!" I mumbled silently, starting to feel even more embarrassed at that moment.

Diane and King were sitting in a corner together, just watching our bickering with laughter. I folded my arms across my chest and took my funny angry position. Meliodas turned my face to mem. "You know they're right, right?" He told me at that moment with a smile.

I couldn't stand her sweetness and smiled too. "Maybe a little." I told him at that moment like a naughty girl and giggled. Then Meliodas brought his head closer to me and rested his forehead on my forehead. At that moment, all my coldness suddenly disappeared. The fact that he was this close to me made not only my heart but my whole body on fire.

 The fact that he was this close to me made not only my heart but my whole body on fire

"Elizabeth..." He said my name softly and rubbed his nose lightly against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck when he said that moment softly. "You won't forget me again, will you?" At that moment, I was taken aback by the question that suddenly escaped my mouth. But this question kept gnawing at me inside. Meliodas's forgetting about me was the worst thing that ever happened to me and I don't want to experience it again. I didn't want to lose him again.

At that moment, Meliodas paused. "No, I will never forget you again." He told me very confidently at that moment. I smiled and wanted to kiss him. Just as I moved to kiss him, he moved at the same time as me so that our lips met.

We were both glued to each other's lips. I pressed my lips to his. Likewise he was pressing on mine. And of course Meliodas was tougher than me. No matter how hard I tried to catch up with him, I couldn't quite do it. But I answered him as much as I could.

When we started to run out of breath now, we both smiled and our lips parted in the moment of our kiss before we parted.

I was out of breath. But Meliodas seemed quite calm while I tried to regulate my breathing. I looked at that him with incredible eyes. He noticed this and smiled slyly at me. Then I placed my head on his chest and inhaled his ocean scent, as I was ashamed of both him and the way the others looked at us and hints. I think I could stay here forever.

Meliodas bowed his head slowly towards my ear. "It's not fair. You know it's going to pay off, right?" I giggled at that moment when he slyly asked me. Meliodas was always threatening me like this, and I would do this very often to drive him crazy. It was driving him crazy that he was deprived of me, especially when I was longing for him. I know he's going to do what he say but I didn't care at that moment and just casually shook my shoulder to drive him more crazy.

Later we chatted for a while and had fun. But after a while everyone was silent. I knew what was going through everyone's minds. But no one dared to bring it to the dike. I could feel it too.

At that moment, I took my eyes from the burning fire and turned to Meliodas in whose arms I was. "M-Meliodas, what happened after our last meeting with you?" At that moment I asked him almost in a whisper. The others turned their gazes to us curiously. When Meliodas heard my question, he turned his head towards me and the demon fixed his black eyes on my eyes. He looked pretty serious. I could feel his whole body tense up in his arms

So do you think the truth will come out?👀

Well guys I hope you liked the chapter.😊 Please don't forget to give stars and comment.⭐ Thank you for reading.❤️See you in the new episode.🤗