Final Chapter; New Kingdom

-Elizabeth's POV-

It had been months since all the facts had come to light. During this time Meliodas and I stayed in Liones for a while. Others had gone to their own clan. After a while, since Meliodas and I were king and queen, we had to stand at the head of our clan.

So we soon married Meliodas. Thus, the clan of demons and goddesses was united. We've seen quite a few reactions. The demons said they would never accept me as their queen, just as the goddesses did not accept Meliodas as their king. There were even riots but Meliodas coped very well with it. Even now, there were still some problems, but most of them had accepted and started to get used to it.

While I was lost in my thoughts, suddenly Meliodas sat me on his lap. I cried a little. "Weren't you working in the study?" I asked him in surprise. "Mhmm yes, but I thought I'd take a little break." He said to me in a mischievous way. I giggled at him, he was so cute.

"A little break?" I asked him giggling. "Well, actually it might take a little longer." He told me thoughtfully. "How much?" I asked him sweetly and wrapped my arms around his neck. "As much as you want." He told me with a smile. "Then your break will never end." I chuckled at him.

"Whatever my wife wants then." He told me sweetly and kissed me softly. But I pulled back in an instant and my face contorted with pain. "What happened?" Meliodas asked in horror and immediately put his hand on my stomach. "He just kicked it." I told him with a smile and held his hand on my stomach. "Son, are you going to be naughty like your father?" I asked our baby, in the my womb at that moment.

"There is no problem for me

"There is no problem for me. Take the father as an example, son." Meliodas said with a laugh. His demeanor made me smile even more. "Your father is great son." I said smiling, stroking my stomach.

"You're the great one." He told me directly. I did not expect that. I couldn't help smiling. Meliodas then put his hand on my cheek. He brought his head to my neck and started kissing. Just then, the doorbell rang. "Seriously?" He said angrily. I giggled at him. He gave me an even-handed look as he made his way to the door.

"My king, everyone is waiting for you." Soviet said without raising his head. I slowly got up and approached Meliodas. Meliodas took my hand, "Well then let's go." He murmured. My heart was beating like crazy. For a long time we had never spoken in public or appeared in front of them. I was worried they would react badly to us again. But now we had to do this.

All the demons and goddesses began to applaud us as we stood on a high platform in front of everyone, hand in hand. I was really surprised at that moment. I did not expect this reaction at all. Moreover, they were all smiling and looking happy while looking at us. There was admiration in their eyes.

But at that moment I noticed someone mingled with demons and goddesses. She was neither a god nor a demon. I didn't understand who it was at first, but after looking carefully, I realized that it was Merlin.

I'm sure Meliodas noticed her too. But there was something else I noticed. It was the expression of disappointment on Merlin's face. She had been wrong from the start, and now she understood it for sure. Meanwhile, I held Meliodas' hand even tighter.

White and black could be one, and the whole universe accepted it.

~The End~

--------------------------------------------------------------
WE ARE AT THE END OF THE STORY!!! I'M REALLY EMOTİONAL RİGHT NOW.🥺 THIS STORY IS VERY SPECIAL TO ME, JUST LIKE MY OTHER STORIES.😊 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COME HERE AND READING.❤️ I KNOW IT WAS A LONG STORY. I HOPE YOU LOVED READING IT.🥰 I WILL BE WITH YOU WITH A NEW STORY VERY SOON BYE JUST FOR A WHİLE.👋