The Day It All Started

-Elizabeth's POV-

Meliodas looked at all of us before death broke the silence and finally fixed his gaze on the still burning campfire that surrounded us all and began his speech:

-FEW YEARS AGO-

-Third Person Perspective-

It was an ordinary day, everything was going as it should, there was no problem, until one of Meliodas father's men came to his room and told him that he had to start preparations for war and that he had to prepare the Ten Commandments...

When he heard this news, he lost his mind. Until this time, he was foretelling Elizabeth about everything his father would do to the goddesses, and somehow he was protecting her. Actually, these wars were not great wars, but this time was a great war and his father was determined to destroy the goddesses completely, he could tell from the seriousness of the man who came to his room.

So he immediately left the demon kingdom and went with Elizabeth to their place in the forest they always meet. They were going to meet today anyway, so he was sure that Elizabeth would come. While he was waiting for her to come, he was constantly pacing and thinking about what he could do, trying to make the most appropriate decision for them. He had to protect Elizabeth no matter what, she is everything to him so he made a plan in his head until she came. He was going to tell her when she came.

Anyway, Elizabeth came and hugged him as soon as she arrived. That brief moment was enough for him to be sure of his decision. When they broke up, her smile disappeared because she noticed the worry on his face.

-M-Meliodas whats wrong..?

He was silent for a while and thought about how he should tell her. He closed his eyes for a while and when he opened them again, this time her teal eyes looked even bigger and more worried.

-Elizabeth, my father plans to attack the goddess clan but this time to destroy it completely.

He swallowed hard after he finished his sentence. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was left in shock.

-W-what?

İt escaped her mouth in a whisper. He could see how worried she was so he wanted to comfort her.

-I promise I will handle this Elizabeth

-How will you handle it?

She asked him in panic. But he continued to speak confidently.

-I'll talk to my father and somehow convince him.

-No Meliodas, you can't do this, it's too dangerous, do you think your father will listen to you?

He bowed his head in front of her words, he knew she was right, but he had no other choice, he couldn't let she get hurt, he was going to do everything he had to do for it.

-I have to, please understand me.

-No you're not, I don't want you to do this we can definitely find another solution.

He immediately moved closer to her and placed one hand on her cheek. She turned her head towards him so that their eyes met.

-Trust me I will make it Elizabeth.

-I don't want you to go alone.

He leaned over her face and kissed her gently on her nose on her cheeks, then his lips moved to hers and he finally kissed her on the lips. As if it wasn't the last kiss... After a while he pulled back so she could breathe.

-Wait to hear from me, I love you.

After telling her out of breath, he left, not knowing that it was the last time he saw Elizabeth...

I hope you liked this episode guys.😊 We will continue from the past a few chapters!👍 Please don't forget to give stars❤️