All Together

-Elizabeth's POV-

Meliodas looked very angry and suddenly came out in anger. I let out a small cry and took a step back.

Meliodas stopped abruptly and was surprised to see me. I felt embarrassed that I was caught. "Elizabeth, what are you doing here?" He asked me in surprise. My father also left the room and looked at us in surprise.

"W-Well, I was looking for you." I shyly told him. Meliodas smiled. "You were just looking for me, were you?" He asked me slyly. I understand what he is trying to do. I just nodded shyly. Meliodas' smile grew wider.

My face flushed. "W-Why are you smiling!" I asked him angrily. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed." He said to me directly. At that moment, I looked at my father from the corner of my eye. Even my father seemed surprised. He coughed lightly and went back to his room.

Then Meliodas came close to me and wrapped me in his arms and kissed me on the neck. "Meliodas, what are you doing?" I asked him in surprise and chuckled. "I'm enjoying it." He told me quite casually.

"You're crazy." I told him with a smile. "Yes, for you." As soon as he told me, he pressed his lips to mine once and kissed me. After our lips parted, I remembered that at that moment I had decided to be offended by Meliodas. but I had softened before I could even offend him.

"I really can't believe it. I have no willpower towards you." I sighed. But that only made him even more enjoyable. "It's good to know that." I turned my gaze to him and he winked at me.

" I turned my gaze to him and he winked at me

"Then let me confess something too." When I heard what he said, I waited curiously what he would confess. "I can't be angry when you're next to me, all of a sudden all my anger goes away and I can't fight."

I've noticed this before too but hearing it from Meliodas's mouth felt different. I didn't know what to say to him about it. "So darling, I have to go visit someone, but you have to stay here, do you understand?" He told me softly. I frowned. I understood what he was trying to say.

But he didn't tell me clearly. On the contrary, I asked openly. "Are you going to see Merlin?" Meliodas froze at my question. Apparently he didn't expect to hear that. "Have you heard?" He asked me in a serious voice.

"Some of them." I replied softly. "I don't understand why you're so angry with Merlin. She's helped me a lot since I lost my memory, I mean, ever since I became princess of the Liones." I explained to Meliodas and looked into his eyes.

Meliodas shook his head negatively. "So she tricked you. That's such a helpless move." He said angrily. I frowned more. "I don't understand what's wrong with Merlin." I said to him confused.

"Elizabeth, she's not the woman you think she is, stay away from her." He told me warningly. "But she rescued me from the woods the first time we met, so I know you were-" Meliodas understood what I meant.

"I didn't realize it was her at the time." He told me through clenched teeth. He looked really angry even though he suppressed it next to me. "Leave this to me." Then he clamed and said softly to me, tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "No, Meliodas, not again."

Meliodas looked at me curiously. "We'll get it together, this time we won't be apart." I have completed my sentence. This time, Meliodas understood what I was implying.

The same conversation had passed between us before we lost our memory, and I had let Meliodas go alone. But this time I wasn't going to let him handle it alone. If we were to face the truth, we would face it together.

Thank you for reading.❤️ Pls don't forget to give stars.⭐