Dangerous Prisoner

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Because actually he is not our enemy." I replied softly to what Ban said. This time they all looked even more surprised and confused. "What are you-" Just as Diane was about to ask me, I cut her off and started telling them everything. Meliodas's how close friends they were, and how much we fell in love with him... Also I have recounted many of our memories to help them remember fully. They were all in shock while I was talking, their noses bled just like me. So I realized they remember him too.

When I finished, they all said nothing and just looked thoughtful and surprised. At that time, Merlin came into the room. While I was sneaking Meliodas into my room, I stopped by her magic room and explained everything. Merlin was very surprised and later told me that she would investigate this and help me. She was the wizard of Liones and at the same time she was our close friend.

"I'm sure we won't keep him in this room, he can easily escape when he wakes up, or worse, attack us." Merlin spoke in her usual authoritarian manner and thoughtfully put her hand to her chin. I bowed my head sadly to what she said.

Then she snapped her hands as if she had an idea. We all looked at her curiously. I wanted to keep Meliodas by my side no matter what, so when I saw that she had an idea, I was filled with hope and I was very happy. "Perfect cube." She said after she snapped a finger.

At that moment so she put the Meliodas in a cube that was a purple color. Involuntarily, my footsteps moved towards it, and I stopped right at the cube and touched it with my one hand. "Don't worry, he'll never get out of this cube no matter how strong he is." Then Merlin said to me confidently and winked. I involuntarily smiled and looked at her gratefully.

I collapsed next to the cube, sat right in front of it and started watching Meliodas. At that time, after Merlin left the room, Elaine approached me softly. "Elizabeth, we have already spent a day without sleeping and we have experienced very heavy things. We all need to sleep and rest. We will talk about all this when we wake up." She said to me seriously in a tired tone.

I raised my head and looked at her. "No, I'll stay with him." After speaking to her quietly, I pulled my legs to myself and rested my head on the cube. "Elizabeth but when he wakes up he'll say bad things to you and break your heart, you'd better not stay here with him" She said to me hesinitally.

"It's okay, I want to be with him please..." I said to her wearily and looked for her to understand. Elaine just nodded slowly in the affirmative and then she left the room with the others.

I realized that I had fallen asleep when I slowly opened my eyelids, which were heavy with fatigue, but I did not know how long I had been asleep. I rubbed my then-stuffed neck and turned my head just the other way and was met with two pairs of black eyes staring at me.

I swallowed hard because I didn't feel ready to face him. The fact that he didn't remember me and our love was already hurting me so much. It was my heart burning and I was feeling all the fire in my heart.

"You've finally woken up." He said to me in an angry tone at that time. Although I didn't want to, I turned my gaze to his horrified gaze. These eyes that used to look at me with love were now looking at me with the desire to kill.

 These eyes that used to look at me with love were now looking at me with the desire to kill

"Why didn't you kill me?" Then he asked me again with a deep voice. While I was watching him without saying anything, he approached me from inside the cube. "Is your aim to keep me prisoner, Queen?" He then asked me angrily.

I closed my eyes tightly and suppressed the tears that were about to fall. "N-no..." I answered him silently. His brows furrowed in confusion. "Then why did you put me in this damn cube!?" He shouted at me loudly in anger and then made a fist and slammed into cube. I was startled by the sudden noise.

"Calm down." I said to him with momentary fear, and even though there was a cube between us, I moved away from him a little. He watched me walk away with his black eyes and a sly smile formed on his face. "I didn't know you were so afraid of me." He told me in his usual sarcastic tone.

"There's so much you don't know yet..." I said to him suddenly and averted my eyes from his black demon eyes. "What does that mean?" He asked me seriously in his deep voice.

What do you think about the events that took place?🤔

I hope you like the chapter.😊 Don't forget to give stars.⭐ Thank you for reading.🥰 Love you all!❤️