Rescue Operation

-Elizabeth's POV-

I tried to calm down after slamming the cold water in my face with a smack repeatedly. What happened with Meliodas, what he said and the dream I had...

In my dream, I was shouting at Meliodas many times and trying to reach him, in fact, I was next to him, but he did not see or hear me. That's why this dream affected me so much. In fact, it was almost the same in my dream. The only difference was that I was calling out to him from my heart and shouting for him to remember me...

 The only difference was that I was calling out to him from my heart and shouting for him to remember me

Meanwhile, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked quite tired, but my normally white skin was now turning yellow.

After a while, when I left the bathroom and came back to the room, I realized that Meliodas was not in the room. Without thinking, I moved my tired legs and laid myself on the bed. I closed my eyelids tightly to sleep, but I couldn't help myself and cried. "What if he never remembers me?" This thought was eating away at me. It had been a long time since my memory came, but even though Meliodas had a nosebleed, so he could see our memories, he couldn't remember me. It was slowly destroying me.

İt was already morning and I shifted uneasily and when I opened my eyes again I saw that Meliodas was next to me and was examining me very carefully. I was suddenly startled and pissed off. I looked at him with my eyes wide with fear. "Umm well I'm sorry I'm just-" My gaze shifted to his nose as he hesitinally tried to explain himself. Because I noticed that the nose had just bled. He noticed it too. "It's no big deal, it happens often." After explaining it to me quickly, he wiped the blood from his nose with a handkerchief.

I smiled bitterly. He had just seen one of our memories. But he still couldn't remember me. While I was screaming like crazy to remember me inside, I just shook my head from the outside. At the moment, he was examining me with a strange look, just like before I woke up, without saying anything to me. At the same time, he was behaving differently than usual. "W-what?" I asked him shyly.

"Nothing." He replied seriously, keeping the same stare at me. And with this answer he gave, I was filled with even more distress and hopelessness. Just then, loud shouts began to be heard outside. At first I couldn't understand what was happening, but when I started listening more carefully, I realized that they were shouting my name. Of course, these people were also my friends and the goddess clan.

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran towards the window. "I'm here!!!" I shouted loudly so they could notice me. Normally, I wouldn't have been able to do this, but Meliodas was quite absent-minded and strange today, and that was a great opportunity for me.

My friends and goddesses, who were standing at the gate of the goddess castle, noticed me right away, just as I was happy, at that moment, Meliodas came and grabbed me from behind and pulled me back. He covered my mouth tightly with his other hand.

I immediately brought my hands to his, where he was covering my mouth, and tried to pull his hands away from my mouth. But Meliodas was very strong and he was holding me pretty tight.

Then I felt Meliodas take his head towards my neck and my whole body and face started to burn. Finally he buried his head in my neck. It was like time stopped for me at that moment. It blew my mind to feel it. But then his hands holding me loosened. This was a great opportunity for me to escape.

So I got rid of this feeling right away. And immediately freed myself from his arms and ran to the glass again. Meliodas could come and pick me up again at any time, so I had to act fast.

If Meliodas had not sealed my powers, I would have escaped very easily by flying, but at the moment I could not do it. I looked down and saw that my friends had already entered the castle. They were finally coming to get me.

When I turned my back to Meliodas again, I saw that his nose was bleeding again and that his eyes were close tightly and he was clenching his fists in distress. Involuntarily, I was filled with fear. But then I calmed down again when I realized that he had seen our memories.

As I continued to watch him, Meliodas suddenly looked at me. When our eyes met, his eyes were not black but emerald green. His eyes were wide open and he looked quite shocked and confused. At the moment, my friends and goddesses dived in. And just after them, a few demons came in chasing them. "Elizabeth, are you okay, did he hurt you?" Diane asked me overly worried.

After them others also said a few things, but I couldn't even answer, let alone hear them. My heart was beating like crazy. I couldn't think or speak anything. The only person I was interested in was the strange behavior of the man I loved standing in front of me. And when I immediately turned my gaze back to Meliodas, this time I saw that he was crying.

 And when I immediately turned my gaze back to Meliodas, this time I saw that he was crying

Why do you think Meliodas is crying?🥺

I hope you like the chapter.😊 Please don't forget to give stars.⭐ Thanks for reading!❤️