Traces Of The Past

-Elizabeth's POV-

-Come here!

He wraps his muscular arms around my waist and pulls me towards him, then sits me on his lap. My face instantly turned red like a tomato.

-Hmmm so much better now.

He whispered in my ear and rubbed his lips. I was completely flushed now. Just as I was about to say something to him to make him stop, he started to move his arms without waisting and I started to feel his hands all over my body.

-Y-you're always going to be naughty, aren't you?

I asked him with sweet anger. He laughed regardless.

-Are you complaining about it?

He asked me slyly and sweetly gnawed at my ear. I turned my head to his face after a small groan escaped my mouth.

-O-of course no!

I said to him sweetly and then put my hand on his neck. Sensing this, he brought his face close to mine so that I met his emerald green eyes. He smiled as I continued to stare into his beautiful green eyes.

It was as if I had put on my glasses and started to see clearly now. His face was starting to become more prominent. And he was no stranger to me. I knew very well who he was.

I then slid one of my hands through his blond hair. And without wasting any time, he bent down and kissed me. I could feel his soft and sweet lips. It gave me a unique feeling.

I felt a warm wetness coming from my nose. When I immediately brought my hand to my nose, I saw that my hand was smeared with blood. And my heart was beating like crazy because of all the things I've seen.

At the same time, I was quite confused and disoriented. I was trying to convince myself that what I saw wasn't real and that my mind was just playing tricks on me. I could not accept otherwise.

-I miss you fucking much.

He continued to hug me tightly around my waist while he was speaking to me passionately.

-I thought I was going to die of longing.

I told him as tears began to flow from one of my eyes. And at that time I was hugging him tightly by the neck. Hearing what I said, he turned his head towards me and looked at me with his black dark demon eyes.

-Do not say that.

He said softly to me and stroked my cheek with his other hand and wiped my tears. I melted with his delicate touch.

The blood kept coming out of my nose but that I didn't care anymore. While I was resisting to accept it, the images kept coming and hitting my face like a slap. And I was like a stone, also I was still in shock, motionless trying to digest what I had seen. But they were too big for me to digest.

I gave a small sweet cry as he suddenly picked me up and started to carry me in bridal style.

-W-where are we going?

I asked him as my face turned pink and I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at his emerald green, unruly blonde hair and flawless face.

-Where no one will see us.

He said to me with a sly smile on his face. My face was now competely red.

-Sounds fun.

I said to him coquettishly. My goal was to mess with him a little bit. Because I knew his sensitive point very well. He stopped abruptly and turned his gaze towards me. And then he leaned into my face. We were nose to nose now.

-Looks like you want to drive me crazy.

He said to me menacingly in his husky voice. I was determined not to back down. I continued to provoke him, even though I was a little shy.

-Maybe...

I said to him coquettishly again. And I started playing with his shirt with one hand. I had achieved my goal because his eyes were no longer green but black. Also the way he looked at me showed that I had succeeded.

-I love you Meliodas.

I then said sweetly innocently to calm him down and chuckled.

-I love you too Elizabeth, like crazy.

His eyes had turned emerald green again as he spoke to me passionately. Then I couldn't help smiling as he placed a sweet kiss on the tip of my nose.

My body was trembling in shock as my tears started to flow from my eyes in a flood. Now I fully understood what was going on, that the images that I thought were illusions were the reality itself, and who the man I saw really was and what he meant to me.

So then I cried out with tears the name of the man who still lying on the ground with his eyes closed;

"MELİODAS!"

Why do you think Meliodas and Elizabeth forgot each other?👀

How do you think the episode was, my dears?🤩 It is with great pleasure that I write this story.☺️ I hope you like it too.🙌 Please don't forget to support me by giving stars.⭐ Thank you for reading.❤️