Between Two Demons

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was so scared, my rib cage was rising and falling rapidly. My slightest movement could cut my neck. So my hands were tied. I was desperately thinking about what to do.

"What do you think you're kidnapping my brother?" At that time, the person holding a knife to my neck asked my ear angrily out loud. I knew instantly who he was. Meliodas' younger brother was Zeldris. Meliodas always treasured him. And he had always protected his brother against his father. Both were very connected to each other.

But Meliodas had not told him about our relationship. He wasn't sure of Zeldris's reaction. That's why he didn't know about us, and that's probably why he didn't need to have his memory wiped.

"Zeldris let her go now!" I woke up from my thoughts at Meliodas's voice. "But brother, because of this goddess we-" Meliodas interrupted when Zeldris was about to protest. "Do what I say." At that time, Meliodas said rather harshly.

Zeldris hesitated to pull the knife from my neck. Meliodas, on the other hand, got more angry, I understood this from the widening of the black scar on his forehead. At that moment, suddenly Meliodas came out of the cube.

I looked at him in shock at that moment. According to Merlin, it was impossible to get out of this cube. But Meliodas just destroyed the cube and went out. If he'd been able to get out this whole time, I'm sure he would have gotten out sooner. But now how could he suddenly come out?

While I continued to stare at him in surprise, he approached me and quickly pulled me away from Zeldris's side. "If you ever hesitate to do as I say again, I'll make you pay." Meliodas said to Zeldris in an extremely terrible and angry way. His tone made me tremble with fear. "I'm sorry brother." At that moment Zeldris said like a little child.

" At that moment Zeldris said like a little child

Being between two demons made me nervous. I had to somehow escape from both. While they were talking, I tried to sneak to the door of the room. But suddenly Meliodas grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me towards him. Now we were face to face and there was no longer a cube between us. "You tried to avoid me like this before, but you failed, remember?" At that moment he brought his face closer to mine and asked slyly. I could feel his hot breath on my face. "Leave me!" At that moment I told him loudly but actually I was more scared I was just trying to hide it.

At that moment, he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Now it's your turn to be abducted, Queen." He smiled as he told me slyly. Even though I fell in love with him, I couldn't let him kill me or take me as a prisoner. His memory had to be restored. But instead he wanted to kidnap me.

"Ark!" I shouted to get rid of him and I was going to throw a white flame at him but strangely nothing happened. At that moment, I stood in amazement. how could this be possible? While I was thinking about it like crazy, I panicked at the same time. "I've temporarily sealed off your powers, don't worry, I'll give them back once you stop attacking me." At that time, Meliodas explained it to me.

"I never want to attack or hurt you anyway, but you made me do it." I told him softly. Because hurting him was the last thing I wanted. I couldn't bear for anything bad to happen to him. At that time, he was looking at me impressively with his black devil eyes. I melted in his gaze. It felt like I was in love with him even more than before.

"You got what you wanted, you got out of the cube, please let me go now." I said that while I was still looking at him again. But there was no change in his facial expressions. "I haven't got what I wanted yet." He continued his speech after saying it confidently while continuing to look at me at that moment.

"But now I take what I want with me."

This chapter was a little short but I hope you liked it anyway.😊 Do not forget to comment and give star.⭐ Thank you for reading.❤️ See you in the new episode! 👋