Inseparable Bonds

-Elizabeth's POV-

I suddenly opened my eyes. I fell asleep on the sofa. It was as if I had felt in my sleep that Meliodas had come. When I saw him in front of me, I got up and hugged him. I couldn't help the few tears that came out of my eyes, but this time it was tears of happiness. It was a relief to see that he was well. Meliodas wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me.

That's when I noticed that Zeldris was behind Meliodas. And I was wondering what was going on. I pulled back slightly and looked into Meliodas' eyes. He looked very tired, exhausted and sad. I wasn't used to seeing him like this. But still he was holding me in his arms.

Then I sat on the chair and without asking anything I made him sit on the chair next to me. I put his head on my lap and start stroking his hair gently. After Meliodas buried his head in my chest. His eyes were closed, he looked as peaceful as a baby. I could stay with him for hours like this.

"They're so cute aren't they?" Diane said to the others with a smile. Even though she said it in a low voice, I heard it and I smiled too. "That's it." At that moment Zeldris absentmindedly replied to Diane. Not only me but the others were surprised as well, but none of us showed it.

After a while, Meliodas slowly got up. I looked at him curiously. When I saw that he had gone to Zeldris side, I began to watch them carefully. "You are my only brother." Meliodas averted his eyes as told him. I realized that he was sorry what he did to him. "So what I'm trying to say is, I can't lose you too." Meliodas said softly.

At that moment, I realized that they were both emotional and their eyes filled with tears

At that moment, I realized that they were both emotional and their eyes filled with tears. Both were ready to forgive each oher. Then the two suddenly hugged each other. It made me very happy to see them as before, at the same time my eyes filled with tears. But from what Meliodas said, I understood that Estarossa no longer existed. I knew that even though Meliodas hated him, he didn't want to do that. This was evident in every way.

So I went to them and took Meliodas arm. He immediately turned his gaze to me. His eyes were shining. "Always be like this." I said at both of them. "I promise it will always be like this from now on." Zeldris said understandingly. His attitude towards me had changed a lot. I was happy about that, after all, he was Meliodas' brother, I didn't want him to hate me.

Meliodas rested his forehead against mine. Our noses were touching and he said. "Don't worry, everything will be completely different."

What do you think about this episode?

Well we are close to the end guys, the next chapter will probably be the final, thank you very much if you've read this far, anyway, see you in the next chapter.❤️
.