I Want You

-Elizabeth's POV-

I suddenly stopped swinging my legs and took my confused gaze from the floor and turned it back to him.

Did I really hear right? Yes, I heard absolutely right. But it was impossible for him to talk like that. Was I really crazy? No, Ellie, don't be silly. I can't be crazy. So he definitely has a sneaky plan and he's trying to trick me into getting out of the cube. Yes it definitely is.

After thinking to myself and coming to a decision, "I'm not stupid, Meliodas. You can't fool me like that." I said sarcastically to him. Then I got up from my bed to leave the room. "Wait, don't go!' I stopped when he panicked and told me.

As I turned to face him again, the wind blowing through the open window brushed my hair. I slowly put my hair behind my ear. Then I turned towards him and looked into his black devil eyes with my goddess orange eyes.

 Then I turned towards him and looked into his black devil eyes with my goddess orange eyes

"You don't believe me, do you?" At that moment he lowered his head and asked to me. I frowned suspiciously. Because I was confused. At the same time, I looked at him in surprise. Then I walked over to him and sat in front of the cube. "How can I believe?" Then I asked him in a sad voice.

"I know, but I can't forget the moment I felt your soft lips." He said to me at the time, as if in pain. At that moment, my eyes opened in shock. I did not expect to hear this from him. Our kiss was just a momentary thing and meant nothing to him, moreover, I thought he had already forgotten that.

He never lost his sight of me and continued his speech. "I tried to forget but I couldn't, I could never get it out of my mind." Then he said passionately. My face started to turn red at his words. That's when I realized how right Diane was. Yes, Meliodas didn't remember me, but he still felt it in his heart despite everything.

"I've never felt this way before." Then our eyes met when he told me again. My face started to turn red more and more. "I don't know why you kissed me, I actually don't want to know." The curiosity in his voice was quite clear. He actually wanted to know, as if he was just worried about the answer he'd get.

"I just want to feel it again." As soon as I heard him say it, my face was now red up to my ears. Every word he said felt so sincere to me. But I still doubted him. I had good reasons for that too. I wanted more than anything to feel his lips feel again. But what if it's a trap or if he tries to hurt me?

"I-I c-can't..." I told him with my red face with difficulty. There was a moment of silence between us as the moonlight hit the room. I wasn't looking at him because I was pretty embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I did not want to disturb you." At that moment, after telling me quickly, he suddenly moved away from me inside the cube. "Stupid Meliodas." At that time, I heard him say to himself, albeit very quietly.

I had to turn him down even though I wanted him so badly. Because he was still the demon king Meliodas who hated an kill me. He was not Meliodas who fell in love with me.

"I want you too, but I can't trust you." I said out loud what I was thinking at that moment. When I realized this, I immediately covered my mouth with my hands. But it was too late because Meliodas had heard and immediately approached me.

When I turned my gaze towards him, I saw that he was smiling. But that smile wasn't his usual annoying and sarcastic smile.

"So that's right, my beautiful queen?" He said to me irritably but sweetly. My face started to turn red again. While I was falling for him, I was getting angry at the same time. "Whatever you're trying to do, you won't succeed, demon king!" I told him sweet angrily and stood up.

He chuckled. "I will." He was smiling after he told me so confidently. Just as I was about to answer him, I was out of breath when someone behind me held a knife to my neck.

Who held a knife to Elizabeth's neck?😳

Hello everyone.🙌 I hope you liked the episode.😍 Don't forget to comment and give stars pls.⭐ Love you all!❤️