Dream

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was startled by Meliodas's question because I didn't think I was saying out loud what I said in my dream. His question made me instantly uneasy, and I was afraid of what he might have heard.

I wouldn't tell him the truth because he wouldn't believe me, he would make fun of me, he could hurt me or even kill me. That's why I never told him about our love. I was waiting for him to regain his memory on his own. So I had to close this issue right now. "Y-yes well... Umm I-I s-so were fighting!" I simply told him a lie right away.

He, on the other hand, was staring at me with his black devil eyes and was looking at me very carefully and suspiciously. "Fight?" He held up one of them and asked. "Y-yes what else could it be?" I said it quickly and smiled fakely.

He continued to stare at me with his suspicious eyes. It bothered me that he was looking at me like that, and I shifted uneasily where I was. I was afraid he would find out that I was lying. Normally, Meliodas would have known if I had lied to him. No matter how hard I tried to run away from him, he wouldn't allow it. Even though he can't remember anything at the moment, I was afraid that he would know that I was lying. After a while of dead silence, Meliodas finally broke silence. "It was pretty boring, I was hoping for something more fun."

I turned my gaze to him when I heard his husky voice. There was something strange about the way his gaze. I could not understand the reason. But I explained very well what a small curl in his lips meant. I was going to ask him what it was but after what happened in the morning I gave up on it instantly.

Later I realized what he meant, albeit late, and my face suddenly turned red up to my ears. I averted my gaze from him to hide my embarrassment from him. "Is someone blushing?" At that moment, when Meliodas suddenly told me, the redness of my face turned dark red.

 "Is someone blushing?" At that moment, when Meliodas suddenly told me, the redness of my face turned dark red

At the same time, I immediately turned my face towards him with anger and my flushed face. "W-what... a-are you t-talking about!?" I got up from the bed I was sitting on while yelling at him angrily.

He laughed and then he got up too and came to me. "Well well..." He said slowly and emphatically, while at the same time he started to come closer to me. Involuntarily I took my steps back. He looked quite amused while I was quite embarrassed. When it finally came to my bottom, my face started to turn red. "Y-you're just trying to piss me off!" I told him waving my thumb in the air.

But he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. It happened so fast that I couldn't do anything. He slowly brought his head to my ear. "You underestimate me." I could feel his hot breath as he whispered it into my ear. "I'd be more careful with me if I were you." My whole body was starting to burn after I felt his lips lightly on my ear, he told me slyly and then turned his head back to my face.

I was just staring at him like I was hypnotized. His words and the little touch of his lips flashed before my eyes again and again. After vinegaring my head left and right to come back to myself, I quickly ran to the bathroom in his room, almost running.

-Third person perspective-

-Meliodas please come back!

-I need you.

-I don't want to be without you, it hurts so much.

-I miss you so much your smell, your touch, your everything...

-I want your eyes to look at me like they used to.

-I want to feel you again.

-I will do everything so that everything will be as before, I promise you.

-I will bring you back no matter what!

-I still love you!

When Meliodas entered the room and gently laid her on the bed so as not to wake her, he had heard all these words in a low voice. He quite surprised and he continued to listen to her until she woke up.

While Elizabeth was sleeping and saying all this in her dream, she was very sad and tears were coming from her eyes. What Elizabeth said in her dream could not get out of Meliodas's mind. Later, when Elizabeth woke up and asked her what she had seen, Elizabeth had lied. And that made Meliodas even more confused. But there was one thing he was sure of.

Then he said with annoyance as he ran his hands through his blonde rebel hair:

"What are you hiding from me, Elizabeth?"

How did you find the episode?😊

Do you think Meliodas will remember Elizabeth?👀

Well how do you think the story is going? I hope you like it, I try to spend time writing as much as possible.😊 Please do not forget to comment and give stars, love you all.❤️