Confrontation Of Brothers

-Elizabeth's POV-

"W-Well guys!" At that moment, King loudly tried to get our attention. Ban and Elaine looked at King with a serious expression. Likewise, Meliodas and I gave him our attention too. "What will we do now?" And King asked the question that gnaws at us all.

"What we're going to do is very simple." Meliodas said confidently at the time. I looked at him with surprise. Likewise, the others seemed surprised as well.

"You all will return to the Liones." At that moment I looked at Melildas in shock. What was he trying to do? Meliodas understood this and turned to me. "I'll go demon kingdom." Meliodas said resolutely

I knew immediately that he was talking about Zeldris. Although Meliodas loved his brother, he was very angry with him. This was evident in every way. So I was worried. "You won't go alone, I'll come too." At that moment, I said to Meliodas firmly.

Meliodas was taken aback. "No Elizabeth, it's still dangerous for you go there, I can't let that happen." He told me worriedly. "I can't lose you again." At that moment, I looked right into his eyes. Tears filled his eyes as he said this. "You will not lose." I approached him and took his face between my two palms. "Nothing will happen to me with you."

Meliodas was silent for a while, he was thinking. "Okay, but you'll never leave my side." Even though he still looked worried, he agreed. "I promise." I told him with a smile.

"Be careful or I'll kill you." Ban said jokingly to Meliodas. "Don't worry bro." Meliodas smiled at him and they shook hands. "Elizabeth, don't worry about your father and your sisters, we'll keep them busy for a while." Diane took my hand and told me reassuringly. Elaine nodded her approval, too. I smiled at them and said. "Thank you."

After saying goodbye, the others set off for Liones. Meliodas and I to the demon kingdom. Meliodas held my hand tightly as we flew with our wings in the air. As we got closer and closer, my heartbeat quickened. I got even more nervous when I thought about the last way we left. Even though I didn't show it to him, I was scared too.

When we finally arrived, Meliodas flew down to the ground. I was surprised at that moment. I thought we were going to enter through the window. "Meliodas?" At that moment, I called out to him in surprise. Our feet were no longer on the ground. "Everyone will learn their queen." Meliodas said confidently, without letting go of my hand.

Then we entered the castle without allowing me to protest. Everyone looked at us in shock, but Meliodas didn't care at all and didn't break his stride. I just looked at the shocked expressions of the demons around us, they all seemed to have seen ghosts.

When we finally got to Zeldris' room, Meliodas kicked the door directly and broke the door and entered quickly.

Zeldris quickly got up from his seat and looked at Meliodas in shock. But without letting him ask anything, Meliodas hurried over to him and punched him. I let out a small cry in fear.

"W-What are you doing?" Zeldris asked shocked and got up from where he had fallen

"W-What are you doing?" Zeldris asked shocked and got up from where he had fallen. I looked at his face. Meliodas had hit him pretty hard and his nose was bleeding.

"I know what you did, you knew everything but you tried to kill her! You even let me try to kill her with my own hands!" Meliodas shouted to his face in disappointment. Zeldris looked at me rather angrily. His eyes gave me chills. It was obvious that he hate me.

"Yes I did bro, I stayed silent I didn't want you to remember this troublesome girl okay? You killed our father because of this girl! And you almost died because of this girl! if I remind you of her, you would change again, just like now!" Zeldris shouted to Meliodas.

As Meliodas was about to hit him again, I quickly approached them and took Meliodas' hand. "Meliodas please don't." I told him softly. Zeldris seemed taken aback by my action.

Meliodas gasped in anger and suddenly punched the wall right next to Zeldris. "Pray to Elizabeth." He said angrily. When I turned my gaze to the wall, I saw that it had sunk into it. My eyes opened in fear.

"You're a traitor, Zeldris. I don't have a brother like you. You're dead to me now." Meliodas said in a cold voice.

What do you think of Zeldris' betrayal?🤔

Don't forget to give stars.⭐Thank you for reading.❤️