Frightening Doubt

-Elizabeth's POV-

I looked into his emerald green eyes in a confused way at that moment. I frowned thoughtfully. I couldn't understand what he said at first, but then I remembered.

"You made a demon fall in love with yourself."

At that moment, the word Meliodas said to me before rang in my ears. My eyes widened in surprise. Meliodas's smile widened. He must have understood that I remembered. But how could this be possible? All this time I never thought that Meliodas could fall in love with me. I always thought he was making fun of me. Because he understood my feelings for him and he always put it in my face. But in fact, I never thought of the possibility that he might love me too, especially when he had lost his memory.

"S-so you told me the truth then?" I asked him, still bewildered, as the redness on my face kept getting bigger. That decision was still he so close to me that I had difficulty in opening my lips while speaking. "Yes, but you didn't believe me, rightly so..." He answered me softly at that moment. I could feel his hot breath all over my face.

"B-but how could that be?" I continued after I asked him. "Y-you didn't remember me..." I finished my sentence with difficulty with my red face. "I've always been in love with you, Elizabeth." I felt my whole heart melt when he said sweetly to me at that moment.

His hand was still on my chin. After his gaze passed from my eyes to my lips, this time he kissed me. This kiss was very warm, sincere and sensitive. It was as if he had put all his love on my lips. I surrendered myself to his kiss as my whole body and my lips burned with his desire.

But there was something we forgot in the meantime. No one knew our relationship but our own friends, so the goddesses and several demons in the room were watching what was happening in shock. They were even more shocked than any of us because they didn't know anything. They were trying to make sense of things from where they were.

When our lips parted again with Meliodas the others came to us. "I don't know what to say, I'm so happy." At that time, Diane told us emotionally. Meliodas smiled at them and then we hugged together one by one. "We should celebrate this." At that time, King said excitedly. "Absolutely!!!" At that time, Elaine also screamed excitedly and took Ban's arm. "I'll handle the beers." Ban put both his hands in his pockets and
told.

"All you think about is beer." At that time, Elaine gave him a grumpy look. We all laughed at their situation. "No, my dear, it's the second thing I think about after you." Ban said in a panicked way, then placed a kiss on Elaine's head. Elaine immediately softened and smiled warmly.

"Elizabeth-sama what's going on?" While I was still in Meliodas's arms, I turned my head to Sariel extremely angry question. Next to him, a few goddesses and a few devils were also looking very angry. My whole body was tense, I didn't know what to answer. How could I hold and say that we used to be lovers, but someone erased our memory, now our memory is restored and we are in love again?

At that moment, Meliodas hugged me tighter with his arms. "You don't have to worry about anything." Then he told me softly. How could he be so comfortable? I frowned and I turned my head to him. "But-" He leaned even more in my face and said confidently before I could even speak aloud at that moment. "Now there are no obstacles before us, I am the demon king and you are the goddess queen."

I bowed my head after Meliodas said it. I forgot for a moment that our parents weren't alive. It was a great opportunity for us to be together now that we are king and queen. But involuntarily my mother's absence created an emptiness inside me.

What about Meliodas? At that moment, my eyes opened wide. Because Meliodas had killed his own father and I had forgotten that for a moment. Even if Meliodas hated his father, he would never do this. He could never be this cruel. So why did he kill his father? I swallowed hard with that thought.

How do you think the story is going?😊

Well guys please give star and comment this is very important to me.❤️ Thank you for reading.😊 See you in the next chapter.👋