Unexpected Savior

-Elizabeth's POV-

I turned around in fear and saw Estorossa. He had a sly and disgusting smile on his face. He had pulled his sword out from his waist to stab me. It was clear that he wanted to kill me. I couldn't do anything at that moment. Because he was very close to me and I couldn't use my magic power against him from such a short distance.

Luckly at that moment, Meliodas had noticed this too, and he moved with his straight sword to pass in front of me. But someone acted before Meliodas. He directly interfered with Estorossa and swung his sword. Estorossa's sword shot away and fell to the ground. That person was Zeldris.

My eyes widened in surprise. Had Zeldris saved my life? Meanwhile I looked at Meliodas. He looked more puzzled than me.

"Wow wow, good toss bro." Estorossa raised both hands in the air and said with a laugh. Without saying a word, Meliodas pulled me closer to him and took me behind him. His first move was to protect me.

"By the way, congratulations you're doing everything to get under your brother's wing again" Estorossa said sarcastically to Zeldris. "Shut up Estorossa!" Zeldris responded angrily and pushed him in the chest. "Go away now." Zeldris opened his eyes in anger.

"I remind you that you came to me." Estorossa opened her arms and approached us again. "I almost forgot hello Meliodas, oh sorry or should I say patricide?" Estorossa put on an uncertain expression.

"You can call me also a fratricide if you want, because I'll be soon." Meliodas said in a murderous tone. I've never seen him so terribly. Even when he lost his memory. Apparently it affected not only me but also Zeldris and Estorossa, there was a dead silence for a while. "Don't bro, it's not worth it." Zeldris said softly to Meliodas. He was trying to calm him down.

"Don't you dare, Zeldris, don't get in the way of me." Meliodas said coldly. Even I was scared. Zeldris, on the other hand, looked indecisive and careless.

Although I hesitated, I gently touched Meliodas' arm. "Don't, Meliodas." I told him softly. My voice came out as a whisper. "No, Elizabeth, he was going to kill you and I couldn't even stop it." Meliodas' voice came out with both pain and intense anger.

"So don't tell me to let him breathe." He looked at both me and Zeldris. I saw the murderous anger in his eyes. His eyes were darker than usual. Even while looking at me. Meliodas was truly engulfed in darkness.

"Father's precious, most powerful demon, heir to the throne and lover of the beautiful princess..." Estorossa muttered at that moment and turned his gaze to Meliodas. "You had all this but I belonged to nothing!" He shouted angrily at Meliodas. I jumped in fear where I stood.

I realized that he was talking about me in the last sentence he said. I got goosebumps even more with fear.

Meanwhile, Meliodas was suddenly teleported and punched Estorossa hard in the face. Estorossa fell to the ground. Meliodas didn't stop and kept punching him. Zeldris immediately ran and tried to stop him.

I was just watching what was left where I was. I couldn't even move from the street I entered. I've never seen Meliodas so scary. I couldn't imagine how much I would be afraid of him if I didn't know that he loved me. Even though I knew it, I was involuntarily afraid.

For Meliodas was not like Meliodas.

What do you think about Meliodas and Estorossa fight?🤔

Thank you for reading.❤️ Don't forget to give stars.⭐