Short Introduction

Minatozaki and Chou's families are the wealthiest clan when it comes to Business. Mr.Chou and Mr.Minatozaki are great friends even their companies are the most rival in the business world.

Mr.Chou has one daughter and she is Chou Tzuyu one of the most popular students in Hanlim  University many students are into her because of her beauty. Tzuyu's personality is playful, she flirts with some students she hangs out with them but she never enters into a relationship.

While Minatozaki Sana is the daughter of Mr.Minatozaki. Aside from having a bubbly personality like Tzuyu, she has a Goddess-looking Beauty. Many students in Hanlim likes her too because of her kindness and flirtatious way of making friends.

Although their families are both close Sana and Tzuyu didn't be able to have a chance to be close with each other since Tzuyu was born and raised in the United States she just went back to Korea when her father enrolled her at Hanlim University, but even they're not close Sana and Tzuyu still know each because they always meet if they have a family gathering and their parents introduce them to each other but still Sana and Tzuyu have a stranger relationship, in short, they are not interested with each other.

After meeting several times Tzuyu is the first one who approaches Sana because of a favor she wants to the latter,  Will Sana grant Tzuyu's favor? Will they begin to be close to each other like their father's? Will they have a spark to their inexplicable relationship? Or they will remain strangers to each other?? Let's find out :)

xxxxx